Reviews for Danger
Avalon West chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
This is one of the first fanfics I EVER read-meaning that it's also one of the first reasons I got so addicted to this site! This is a great story and it stayed in my brain for a year before I decided to come back and review. Great fanfic! P.S. looking at your profile, I see that we've both outgrown Sonny with a Chance and moved onto Criminal Minds. I love your taste in tv shows! :)
Vernie chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
It was well-written and very sweet. I especially liked the ending. Good job.
Emily chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Hey I really love all of your stories, but this one (especially chad's pov) is my favorite. I really like how you told both sides, because I almost never get the boys pov, which in my opinion, is more interesting. I also really like the idea of sonny being in danger and Chad being the hero and rescuing her. Very dramatic and appealing to audiences (especially girls) so I really hope to see a few more similar to this. Thanks so much for the great read, you are obviously a very talented writer :) best of luck to you and your inevitable success!
Emily chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
xBlownxAwayx chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
I loved it! I mean the fact that Chad saved her and the fluff that ensued, not what happened to Sonny. You know what I mean. :)
claire smith chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
aww, so cute i love chad and i hate james, sonny and chad are gonna kiss in an episode called sonny with a kiss, i knew these two would work out, GO TEAM CHAD!
AlliPaige chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
ooooooohhhh, that was so... DRAMATIC! i likey!

oh, i wish she would have heard him!
sterlingknightlover chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
THAT WAS GREAT WRITE MORE I liked the last part lol fine fine good good lllllllooooooooooolllllllll
Nicolette May Summers chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
okay so i liked this story but like, it sounded like Twilight. You know where Bella is walking back from a bookstore and Edward shows up . . . it's kinda like that. Anyways, I still kinda liked it. But I can't really see that happen in the series. But it was still pretty good
livelovelife4ever14 chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
great story wish it were longer hope you update :D

:D
RedLil chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
:) it's sweet! plz continue!
findingkarina chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Awww, I love how chad takes care of sonny. :)
englishkiller chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
LOVED IT! thas about all i can say, youre a reallllly good writer, and please keep writing
f a l l i n g into warblerland chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
omg

it was better than the last one

the ending was just... cute [:

I loved it xD
LindseyBrooke8997 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
you can watch Falling for the Falls on youtube now you know
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »