Reviews for The First Two Weeks
Stuck-between-a-melody chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Please please please PLEASE CONTINUE!
RoseWoodsPrettiestLiar chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
So far so good.
Are you going to continue?
DarkBlueDiamond chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
good story so far
deathlyhallows123 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
And people STILL doubt you're the sites best author...wow.
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE!
draco122 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
very very nice i must say. I am likeing this.

Draco122
Alice chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
What was it that bailey needed to talk to carey about?
Somedude chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I wanna know what will happen next!
Tammy chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I really like this story! It has a lot of potential. It's really cute :-)
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
That was very sweet. Was that the end of this story? I hope there is more your others pick up where this one left off. It was great seeing Cody and Bailey get closer.
apnkhg chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This is so great! I loved it! But will you continue this story? because im getting kinda confused:P

But i still love your stories!
hannah chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
why why why did you have to leave both POV's at such a cliff- hanger? could you do something in the middle of the summer, like after the first two weeks, but before the wedding? i would really like to read that. and i think that it would give some more insight on Bailey's and Cody's relationship. thanks bunches for your awesome fanfix!
missweird101 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
LOVE IT! OH AND I READ THE OTHER STORY CAILEY ON DECK AND IT IT WAS THE BEST STORY IVE EVER READ AND IVE READ A LOT OF STORIES ON HERE PPLLLLEEEAASSEE FINSIH THIS STORY SOON! PLEASE!
psav2005 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Great job here, I like some of the stuff you brought up in the small baseball parts, especially Bailey having chills when entering the stadium because of all the history and other fans telling stories about how the team has affected their lives, a couple things I now wish I would have added to me one shot. Again great job
Peace Sign Freak chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This story was great! Is this story continued in A Visit to the Ivy League story?