Reviews for Sweet Talk
elizi02 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I like that... Shut Up or I'll kiss you. You know, Edward could have tried talking if he wanted Bella to kiss him. HAHA. :) Nice one.
RecklessAngel007 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
So sweet! I really loved your clueless Edward! I'm a lil tired of virgin Edwards who turn into Sex Gods with mad lover skills as soon as they notice Bella.

Mwah!
kbramley chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Funny, cute, exceptional dialog & very well written. WriteOnTime is a very apropos moniker. Thanks for sharing your gift/talent
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...so sweet.
WaitingForRand chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Loved it.. :) xo
andyisagirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
"He pursued Bella like he was Patton with the Third Army at the Battle of the Bulge. She'd rebuff him, and he'd just fall back, gather his forces, and come at her again."

hahahaha perfect. this story is so charming
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Aww how sweet! :)
blb1000 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Even sweeter than those little candy hearts. I like the way you focused on their growing relationship sans dialogue.
dweissa chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Two days after Feb 14, and it still feels like Valentine's Day! Thanks for this wonderful story! :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Another totally fun to read story. Am very much enjoying your stuff.
moonCarol chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
He was smooth finally! I really like this story :)
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Very sweet. I love the Shut Up or I'll Kiss You plan. Pure genius. And Edward and Bella are so cute with all their missed signals. It's nice to see an awkward and fumbling Edward after all the smooth talker Edwards we read about. Your Edward's very sweet.
Joie Cullen chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
LOL at the super nova thing! This was so cute I nearly died!
vicariousfiction chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Loved it! You have a beautiful way with words :)
yippiekayay chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
so cute! seriously, this made me laugh out loud at one point. maybe more than one point.
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »