Reviews for Sweet Talk
dweissa chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Two days after Feb 14, and it still feels like Valentine's Day! Thanks for this wonderful story! :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Another totally fun to read story. Am very much enjoying your stuff.
moonCarol chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
He was smooth finally! I really like this story :)
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Very sweet. I love the Shut Up or I'll Kiss You plan. Pure genius. And Edward and Bella are so cute with all their missed signals. It's nice to see an awkward and fumbling Edward after all the smooth talker Edwards we read about. Your Edward's very sweet.
Joie Cullen chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
LOL at the super nova thing! This was so cute I nearly died!
vicariousfiction chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Loved it! You have a beautiful way with words :)
yippiekayay chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
so cute! seriously, this made me laugh out loud at one point. maybe more than one point.
TopazHeart chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
That was so sweet!
Daintress chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Yes, speaking of fluff! Lol! Well done!
thunnababy chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Thanks, this was so sweet and endearing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I loved this!
lisazj chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Somebody tweeted this, and I'm so glad I God, this was completely adorable. So sweet, I loved it.

Beautifully written. I love the awkwardness, how they were talking over each, so completely at cross purposes. Funny how they were feeling the same for so long and never saw it.

I could not stop LOLing at Bella's word vomit, Edward being so offended, and in turn coming up with the Shut Up or I'll Kiss You Plan. And his subsequent plans for a book. So cute.

Loved the dance. *Sigh* This was so sweetly romantic, really, loved it so much.
M chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Cute & funny. Fantastic job!
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Beautiful
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I'm a sad, sweaty, planless, moveless, mojoless bastard.

I'm happy to amuse the father of the girl I'm eager to molest.

Fabulous quotes here and yammer is a great word. I cNt believe she thought be was gay, so funny! I liked his plan. It seemed to work out well-good for them.
125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »