Reviews for Sweet Talk
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I loved this!
lisazj chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Somebody tweeted this, and I'm so glad I God, this was completely adorable. So sweet, I loved it.

Beautifully written. I love the awkwardness, how they were talking over each, so completely at cross purposes. Funny how they were feeling the same for so long and never saw it.

I could not stop LOLing at Bella's word vomit, Edward being so offended, and in turn coming up with the Shut Up or I'll Kiss You Plan. And his subsequent plans for a book. So cute.

Loved the dance. *Sigh* This was so sweetly romantic, really, loved it so much.
M chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Cute & funny. Fantastic job!
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Beautiful
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I'm a sad, sweaty, planless, moveless, mojoless bastard.

I'm happy to amuse the father of the girl I'm eager to molest.

Fabulous quotes here and yammer is a great word. I cNt believe she thought be was gay, so funny! I liked his plan. It seemed to work out well-good for them.
Charlotte Crandall chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
What an adorable story. I love the "No talking" solution.
k1942 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
No two ways about it, my dear, this little story of yours definetly made me smile, not to mention laugh out loud a time or two! Thank you so much!
Darkward Darling chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
"My happy rejects cool like water rejects oil." Love it!
Annonynmous chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I think this should not just be a was really good and hilarious :D
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I want to coo at you like Mrs Cope because I really liked this one-shot but I didn't see that coming. Normally I would drive on by something so fluffy looking, like something not moving on the side of the road. Now I know this is a writer who can tell a story, so I slow down and have a gander. Wow. It lives! I would hold this up as the breathing example of how to write a T fic romance and still make it immensely satisfying... and oddly cuddly.

I love that Edward's inner monologue delivers equal amounts of 'this is who I am' and 'this is who I am when I have no clue what I am doing'. It makes him so charmingly funny and earnest in near lethal levels. The drive over monologue with sweaty hands and the landlines to his lower anatomy are only topped by his painful awareness of Chief Swan's assessments of him. (I swear I could hear Chuck's mirthless chuckle beneath that bushy lip warmer.) Best of all, where this moment of true love revealed could now safely coast to the end with an easy hit, another surprise is in store. This declaration is defiantly, eloquently, silent. Loved how it was intense and yet, still had a lightness to it. Lovely.
hallelujahbaby chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Perfect.
BabyLovinCullen chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Aw... That was so cute! I absolutely loved it!
bornagoof chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Awww.

Shut up or I'll Kiss You! He's right, that was a stroke of genius.

Great one-shut, cute and funny.
MJo Darcy chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Oh, god. I completely LOVED your story and laughed like a maniatic with it ;)
ScottishRose1028 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This was the sweetest little story, I just had a big ol' sappy grin on my face the whole time! :-) I loved how you wrote Edward's lack of "mojo", his self-depreciation was so cute. *hugs*
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »