Reviews for Sweet Talk
Pammie94 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
That was, indeed, incredibly sweet! Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
huffy24 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Another super sweet little story. I really like the way you write! )
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I loved it so funny and really sweet
yumali8di chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Awww;-) this was so cute.
winniecookie chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I'm clearly hanging out with the wrong people because NOBODY I know remembers the Banana Splits. I loved that show! Moving on...

I'm going to remember this the next time someone makes fun of my handwriting:

"Her handwriting was small and cramped, making everything she wrote seem like a closely-guarded secret."

edward had me laughing out loud. I remember going "super nova" myself. Good times.
HRHLadyEsme chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I have NO IDEA how I missed this one, but I love it! Awesome job, and so cute!
LaTiDo chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
SO ADORABLE! I LOVED THAT! you can def continue that! but im not pushing, of course.
sophie921 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
It was charming, but it was also funny. Some of the things you wrote were seriously off the wall...Derby...Bwahhahaha
Twiber chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I was all like 'AWWWW' it was great
mellicious secret chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Aaaw. What a cute little one-shot. These two are adorable! This story put a smile on my face :)
TwiloveSue chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Oh... that was so sweet! It was like the perfect little pick-me-up for eating lunch at my desk. And, it has the added bonus of being smut free, which is actually a good thing when I'm at work (cause who knows when that is going to eventually bite me in the ass- ha ha). Thanks, I really enjoyed it!
sonia chapter 1 . 8/6/2010

Cute!
gorecki chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
so adorable! )
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Awww. That was hilarious that they thought he was gay. Which is probably why Charlie didn't feel all that threatened by Edward coming to pick up Bella for the dance.

This was so sweet, just like its title. Thanks for sharing this!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »