Reviews for sacred mission's bane
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Its done. I am in love. A fan. A big fan. Are you writing more Prince of Persia pieces in the future? Please do. I hope you do. Good job and thank you for writing this piece.
chiyokira chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
i loved the movie, and i love tamina and dastan here. thank you!
ireadbooksandpeople chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
brilliant flow, for a one shot, it's already like a multi chapter in itself. Loved how Tamina subtly remembers, and everyone was in character. Perfect!
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This was an entertaining read!
Galatians 5.16 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Lovely work. You've made use of their universe quite well. Great dialogue, great characterisation.
poser16 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I loved it! There are not enough good stories with this pair and yours are phenomenal!
Great job!

poser16
TheLadyW chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I wish I could offer a greater review, but in truth my thoughts are this: well done story.

Thank you for sharing this.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
i can't tell you just how much i enjoyed this. seeing the relationship between Dastan and Tamina play out is just lovely.
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
AAAH. I LOVED IT. SO MUCH. :DDDDDDDDD. How she starts to remember, how its serious and fluffy, how there so in character, and how it sums up so nicely. :DDDDDDD Excellent job!
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
(...hi. 8D)

I admit this freely: I envy fanfic writers who can look far ahead in the future of two characters and find the language needed to tell us What Happens Next after the credits of a movie or last words of a book.

Which, needless to say, you've done extremely well here. I mean it: it's _brilliant_. Everything, from dealing with the Hassassins to the mix of real history in here that makes the story even more solid (Which considering the fact that PoP kinda threw a good chunk of Historical Accuracy to the wind, I admire the way you've woven these elements in. I SERIOUSLY do. *_*) , to the interactions between Dastan and Tamina, Tamina and Garsiv (sister-brother-in-laws relationship for the win), Tamina and _Shahraman_ to the political implications of having kids etc. - there's a LOT to love in this story.

But jostling for my favourite parts is Tamina and Dastan tending to each other, and the part where Tamina just joins the men at the campfire without warning. The _imagery_ in both scenes, the way they speak to each other, the way Tamina just leans on his shoulder without a second thought after that moment of tension earlier - I loved every bit. I think it's your realistic way of picturing their lives together after the movie that gets me in all the best ways possible. I loved it - _thank you_ so much for this.
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
ive fallen in love with dastan and tamina stories and this one is absolutely awesome. love itD.
Godess of the Sands chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
wow, that was good, love the story and the fact that she is remembering is awesome, can't wait for another chapter, keep on writing :D
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Wow. This is an astonishingly awesome PoP story. I love your vision of Tamina and Dastan's future. It perfectly fits canon and really felt right. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Thanks for sharing it :)
Chloris chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
In a word: brilliant.

It's such a pleasure to read good fanfiction that's also written with impeccable grammar. This is undoubtedly the best written fanfic I have ever read. Your style is wonderful and your grasp of the characters' personalities is outstanding. I honestly believe I could run out of adjectives trying to explain how much I love this story.

Thank you so much.
Daphnium chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Amazing job. You managed to weave a completely entrancing story with a compelling plot into a single chapter. I loved it!