Reviews for Ways to cope
thehecticglow chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I love this story :) I think it's a really understated, perfect way of capturing their friendship and I totally agree that it would have fit seamlessly into the episode. Great characterization; great writing. Thanks for posting this!
starofoberon chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This was really, really sweet!
emzypemzy chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was great! Really in character and definitely a scene I, also, think should have been in the episode! Briliant job :)
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That's what best do for each other. I would loved to have seen this in the show.
jungleanimal chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
cute story! i would have loved to see that on the show. i like how JJ told everyone's story. and I really like the end! great job
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I like this missing scene very much. JJ did so well with Penelope helping her over the hump, sharing her story with her too.
sangreal7 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Oh I just loved this. It's exactly how I think that conversation would feel. Great, great story. Loved the end too :))
chatana chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Really fabulous. I love this story very much. I hope the next chapter will come quickly, because I can hardly wait for later. ANYWAY- a very delicious chapter!

fantastic, can not wait to read more really heartfelt love is so great that I can restrain myself to read and reread your history. Please also much more I'd like to have two chapters much more for tonight because I can not wait to read anymore. is too much fun that I'm waiting. Please heartfelt 2 more chapters for tonight please.

Hopefully there will be several new chapter for today ... because I love that story, I'm really a fan. Bravo More, more, much more Chapter.

Bravo Applause!

I hope I can read much more today. Please much for today because I love and I just can not do without. Please two more chapter for tonight please from my heart I ask. Two more chapters for today