Reviews for evermore
fruitbaskets chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
3 Im in love with this
ShinakaStar chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Oh my God, that was so powerful and so heartbreaking and so filled with wonderful and heart-wrenching images, and the END. The betrayal May feels when Maxie rescues everybody else but her, when she wakes up with that same feeling and the feeling of having died for a love that she couldn't really have but she wanted anyways - all that is enough to make me cry for her all over again.

In short, your fic was really, really good.

*Shinaka*
irishpepsigurl chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Honestly, I can say that was amazing. I found this yesterday but decided not to read it; however, my curiosity got the best of me and I came back and read it. I never imagined such a pairing, but the way you've written it, it works to an extent. I think it was well-written...and just, amazing, for lack of better words. The descriptions were perfect, and the end was the cherry on top, with Maxie saving Courtney and Tabitha before May. I think it's magnificent. Good job, keep up the great work.
Island Wolf chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
...*breaks out into the happy dance* yes! Ahaha this is bloody brilliant! Haha I know you can't see it but I am grinning from ear to ear right now. You have such a fascinating view on this relationship which makes your stories so delightful to read :)

Fantastic job, keep spreading the Maxie/May love! ;)

*sighs* speaking of which I need to get studying so that I can eventually get back to work on my own materials...TALLY HO!

:P