Reviews for What You Meant To Me
4dog24 chapter 11 . 8/7
sick and wrong.

Congrats on your first sick and wrong. May you have many more you glorious bastard.

I love the fiction, and all your work.
the black pikachu chapter 12 . 7/15
DO A PART 2 FOR THIS STORY PLZ YOU LEFT US ON A CLIFFHANGER OMNG (Oh my norse gods) (get it)
the corecter chapter 8 . 7/14
You got the names wrong for the dragons. as well as some of the genders. axebeak/stormfly is FEMALE and snotlouts dragon is MALE. So there in your next Httyd plz make theis changes
negativeGinger chapter 2 . 2/27
wow I can't believe how fast I fell in love with this story
Hersh Shay chapter 4 . 2/15
This story is amazing, could even become a movie! Excellent writing, it felt like I was in the story ,very hard to come by for me. Keep it up and well super done.
Commwillwrite chapter 12 . 1/25
You should make a sequel where toothless drags hiccup off to the nesting Islands in snoggeltog when she lays her eggs. And if you do make this idea a story, it would be preferable that you do NOT make the hatchlings hybrids, No offence to human/dragon hybrids, it just doesen't feel right to me.
crazyone-oh-one chapter 12 . 1/18
This story is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! And I love this shipping so much! You really did amazingly with this story! Congrats!
michael halks chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
It was a good story but bringing loki into it ruined it for me even though i kept reading, i must ask why do all you authers stop when the story is just getting really good and cut it off at a cliff hanger? I hate cliffhangers i do hope that you will continue this story i ( even though i said bringing loki in ruined it for me ) really enjoyed it abd really do hope that you will continue it bexause for the last few days i couldn't put my phone down i just could not stop reading. ( you know i'm the kind of person that once i start reading a good book i feel like i have to finish it even if something happins that i really don't like )
AttackDAWGG chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
This is honestly the best ff I ever read it's so well written and is just as good as an actual book I read this again and again I know it's finished and it's been about 4-5 years but I really hope you see this
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
ch 1

Ok I think the prothesis slowers the growing back tail . Maybe magic , lightning or our modern way dipping her in embrione juice my trick the nature and grow faster , or other more dark magic way could grow back that fin and also leg .

Tht was indeed very rude and invasive in the personal space . By the wayIt would be nice if Hicup learn to understand draconese and even speak it .
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 5/20/2015
ch12

I wonder if it has a sequal .
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 5/20/2015
ch 11

I had even more private twisted fanttazies than a frech kiss . It does nt disgust me . I assept it it matters only the love withought boundries .
Still it is espected . And at least is esseptted.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 5/20/2015
ch 9

I don't mind I like some other draconeses like , Zirra,Cinder whitch are gourgeus , beautiful but strong and mighty .
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
ch4

That broken hearth hurted alot . Stil Hic you see her specie at least pretty close by inteligence . Obout seeing her as a animal and pet not so mutch but it is your and main thought in the begining .
Drunken Hamster chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
Oh man was this crazy. Wow, just wow.

Not a good or bad wow, just floored. I accept this pairing despite the inter-species stuff. Seriously.

After I read this {and the rest of the fic} I had a dream/daydream that I was a Twilight shapeshifter who could become a dragon and I was in the HTTYD world, specifically yours. Anyway, I saw what Hiccup and Toothless did, then phased into my dark brown night fury form and confronted them BEFORE they fell asleep and Toothless encountered Loki. I ended up healing Toothless' tail, and giving her a human form, as well as giving Hiccup a dragon form {basically making them shapeshifters like me} and we all flew together and they celebrated n stuff.

From there though it kinda got foggy when I started going off the wall with crap-tons of different story ideas for the three of us and whatnot.

Damn, now I wanna write a spinoff of this fic. Am I allowed to do that? Would you help me so it doesn't suck?