Reviews for What You Meant To Me
Andromeda20001 chapter 12 . 2/12
Eine schöne Geschichte. Es ist nur schade, daß du beiden nicht die Erkenntnis und die Freude, Babys zu bekommen, geschenkt hats, denn es wäre wirklich interessant gewesen, was es da gegeben hätte und wie sich das entwickelt, im Verhältnis der Wininger zu den Drachen.

Mit Google von deutsch übersetzt

A beautiful story. It is only a pity that you did not give the two the knowledge and the joy of having babies, because it would have been really interesting what it would have been like and how it developed, in the relationship of the Wininger to the dragons.

Translated with Google from English
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
Ch 2

Toothless it is not very easy to not to be compared to cat .

As I may said the ears are cat like and even the face is mix of Pupy and kity .

The purring the calming that usually makes the cat .
So human like behaviour and need to show dignity of supreme predator is hard to achieve.
4dog24 chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
sick and wrong.

Congrats on your first sick and wrong. May you have many more you glorious bastard.

I love the fiction, and all your work.
the black pikachu chapter 12 . 7/15/2016
DO A PART 2 FOR THIS STORY PLZ YOU LEFT US ON A CLIFFHANGER OMNG (Oh my norse gods) (get it)
the corecter chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
You got the names wrong for the dragons. as well as some of the genders. axebeak/stormfly is FEMALE and snotlouts dragon is MALE. So there in your next Httyd plz make theis changes
negativeGinger chapter 2 . 2/27/2016
wow I can't believe how fast I fell in love with this story
Hersh Shay chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
This story is amazing, could even become a movie! Excellent writing, it felt like I was in the story ,very hard to come by for me. Keep it up and well super done.
Commwillwrite chapter 12 . 1/25/2016
You should make a sequel where toothless drags hiccup off to the nesting Islands in snoggeltog when she lays her eggs. And if you do make this idea a story, it would be preferable that you do NOT make the hatchlings hybrids, No offence to human/dragon hybrids, it just doesen't feel right to me.
crazyone-oh-one chapter 12 . 1/18/2016
This story is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! And I love this shipping so much! You really did amazingly with this story! Congrats!
michael halks chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
It was a good story but bringing loki into it ruined it for me even though i kept reading, i must ask why do all you authers stop when the story is just getting really good and cut it off at a cliff hanger? I hate cliffhangers i do hope that you will continue this story i ( even though i said bringing loki in ruined it for me ) really enjoyed it abd really do hope that you will continue it bexause for the last few days i couldn't put my phone down i just could not stop reading. ( you know i'm the kind of person that once i start reading a good book i feel like i have to finish it even if something happins that i really don't like )
AttackDAWGG chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
This is honestly the best ff I ever read it's so well written and is just as good as an actual book I read this again and again I know it's finished and it's been about 4-5 years but I really hope you see this
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
ch 1

Ok I think the prothesis slowers the growing back tail . Maybe magic , lightning or our modern way dipping her in embrione juice my trick the nature and grow faster , or other more dark magic way could grow back that fin and also leg .

Tht was indeed very rude and invasive in the personal space . By the wayIt would be nice if Hicup learn to understand draconese and even speak it .
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 5/20/2015
ch12

I wonder if it has a sequal .
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 5/20/2015
ch 11

I had even more private twisted fanttazies than a frech kiss . It does nt disgust me . I assept it it matters only the love withought boundries .
Still it is espected . And at least is esseptted.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 5/20/2015
ch 9

I don't mind I like some other draconeses like , Zirra,Cinder whitch are gourgeus , beautiful but strong and mighty .