Reviews for What You Meant To Me
Drunken Hamster chapter 6 . 4/24
Oh man was this crazy. Wow, just wow.

Not a good or bad wow, just floored. I accept this pairing despite the inter-species stuff. Seriously.

After I read this {and the rest of the fic} I had a dream/daydream that I was a Twilight shapeshifter who could become a dragon and I was in the HTTYD world, specifically yours. Anyway, I saw what Hiccup and Toothless did, then phased into my dark brown night fury form and confronted them BEFORE they fell asleep and Toothless encountered Loki. I ended up healing Toothless' tail, and giving her a human form, as well as giving Hiccup a dragon form {basically making them shapeshifters like me} and we all flew together and they celebrated n stuff.

From there though it kinda got foggy when I started going off the wall with crap-tons of different story ideas for the three of us and whatnot.

Damn, now I wanna write a spinoff of this fic. Am I allowed to do that? Would you help me so it doesn't suck?
avidreader-everafter chapter 12 . 4/17
Great chapter but how will the eggs/egg turn out, human ish with dragon taits or vica verca or one of each.
You should male a sequal this had to be the best fan fiction I've read
Though I agree with sarah, I'll read anything that interests me. great plot and creativity.
Freezey chapter 12 . 3/7
Sequel :D?
Freezey chapter 2 . 3/7
:D
You HAD to leave it there didn't you? God your lucky I'm not a shape shifter
Dude, seriously there isn't enough of this pairing and your version of it is one of the only i can tolerate and REALLY get into, if possible I'd like to ask you to make more but I can understand if your busy or just don't want to, i know im listed as anonymous but my account is actually called shallama, i know strange name but I use my phone mostly and it never remembers my login, but if you could message me with any response I would appreciate it, but seriously your fuckin amazing at this shit
Ten-X Legacy chapter 12 . 1/30
That was an excellent story.
I dare say, perfect even.
From what I can see you edited it to perfection.
My only disappointment was chapter six..
I just feel it should have been more plot heavy.
But I get how you wanted it to be separate, and I'll take it how it is.
I like how everything turned out ok. I've read a lot of stories in witch the author decides to make it more realistic by crushing the hopes and dreams or the characters.
And by extension, the readers.
But you actually delivered that honest-to-goodness "Happily ever after."
You DID however scare me quite a bit with the Loki thing. I thought that would be major.
I can see how you set yourself up for a possible sequel though.
And I will look forward to it if you do.
But, that is, sadly, all I can think of.
It's been fun.
Toothless was like "OH HELL NO!" XD
bloodred739 chapter 1 . 1/6
This NEEDS a sequel. I wanna see how good of a dad Hiccup can be! XD
Shadow wolf chapter 12 . 1/5
You shouldn't end with a cliffhanger dude they suck.
Nightspirit528 chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
please make a sequel to this it was really good but please don't leave it open ended