Reviews for I'm Sure
Darienlover chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This was just SO sweet! I loved it. Thank you so much.
roblover2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This is a very sweet story, perfect for Valentine's Day. It is also unusual to see a story like this because most of the writers seem to belive we the readers are only looking for smut. Great job
BITTENEV chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I have no clue how I stumbled across this but I'm so glad I did. It was so cute and very sweet. This Edward made me laugh and both his and bella's rambling was fantastic. I kept smiling.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Bittenev
january giselle chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is AWESOME.
vikkkkk chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
loved it!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This was a great oneshot for Valentines Day! I loved how Edward watched Bella from afar and sat behind her in the theatre...working those days so he could see her. These two were awkward and sweet. I really enjoyed reading your little tale. Thank you for writing.
quoideneufj chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
OK. I am putting you on author alert. I've read a few of your stories now, and I just don;t think that I should miss anything else. lol. Just thought you'd like to know. Hugs.
romee79 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
So sweet i could you
Leira Grey chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
awe...continue this one-shot, please? Pweety pwease with an Edward on top? I loved reading this.
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
not the usual fic, but the concerns are relatable.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I loved how they were so awkward for each other. I would love to see how their relationship played out.
Penny Lane chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I just finished reading Brown Study yesterday and decided to read I'm Sure next because it sounded cute. Great job, bb. Very cute!
bmango chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This is adorable and awkward and I like how it made me feel like it was my life... Nicely done! -b
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I really enjoyed this. Very neurotic and sweet :)
blondecowgirl865 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Really cute story. I really enjoyed reading it. You just made my night, now maybe I'll be able to study. :)
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »