Reviews for I'm Sure
interested party chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
So cute and really, really awkward, but that made it feel so real! I was embarrassed for both of them, but they handled it really well - so hilarious. Love all your writing and this one was really well done!
sscana chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Thanks, that was really cute. They were adorable.
CullenFan1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Such a sweet story and beautifully written
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That was cute and funny I really enjoyed it thank you
SugarVenom chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Adorable and sweet, thank you!
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Cute, sweet & to the point. Good job!
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Wow, that was just wonderful. So sweet.

You have a gift for dialog. Everything felt so natural, the way too awkward people would interact with each other, not finishing sentences or rambling like crazy. Loved it.

And I loved the stream of consciousness of the scene in the projector room. Great stuff.

And how intuitive Alice and Jasper were at the dance. Too bad they had to spoil it a bit when they talked, but still...

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed this!
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
that was so incredibly awkward... oh wait... THAT'S ME! lol

ok maybe not so much! but... yeah, me! i loved it!
arfalcon chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This made me want to drink champagne and giggle and touch something pretty. You touched on all the those awkward, inky, uncertain feelings we all get at the beginning of something special. Bella is simply brilliant, wanting to draft a contract to nail everything down. Oh, if only! I love that you have her wondering if she's going to scare Edward off (as if). I always wondered all these things, could never believe when a boy really liked me

You made Edward such a sweet, awkward boy. It's like you're in his head, and we get to see just how really awkward and uncomfortable it is for a guy to grow a foot in a year, talk to a girl he likes, come in his pants (and god, I actually do remember that happening with a boy in high school). Is this what it's going to be like for Jack? Oh lord, this is going to kill me, worrying about about my 14 yr old 5'11" emo manchild.

Love you SOOO much.
maria2906 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
awwwwww this was so perfect! *sigh* your words are always so amazing, they speak to my heart no matter which one of your stories I'm reading. They are unique and create characters unlike others, special in their awkwardness.

These two melted my heart, they are so incredibly different and interesting and sweet, I'm really glad you gave us a glimpse of their story :) Thank you!
EternalDreamer10 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I liked this writing style a lot. It was all over the place, but great for the characters. Good story, I liked their combined awkwardness.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8