Reviews for these dragons, they'll inspire you
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 2/10
thanks for sharing this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
That was absoulutley gorgeous...it was awesome and gah I loved it so much...
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Really, really good, I live how you portraied Gabrielle.
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I’ve read this about five times today and only got round to reviewing now because I’ve been too busy revelling in the awesomesauce that is this fic. I lovelovelove your Gabrielle, she’s marvellous, and I like that she isn’t just a mini Fleur. Your characterisation of her is flawless. And I adored how you wrote Charlie as well! I think my favourite thing about this fic was Gabrielle and Charlie’s relationship (although there were so many things I loved that it’s pretty much impossible to pick a favourite); it was perfectly done and is totally canon for me now :3 The Gabrielle/Dennis at the end was so lovely too – I wasn’t sure how you were going to include it, but it fitted perfectly with the rest of the fic. Brilliant job!
stars shine out chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Absolutley enchanting! I completely adore it! Excellent job!
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I really, really liked this. Gabrielle as a dragon-keeper - brilliant.
fleeting chance chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
woah. i loved how you described gabrielle and formed her into a strong, unique, gorgeous woman rather than a replica of fleur. gabrielle's eyes were also something i appreciated in this story, the elderberry colour made her stand out. her dislike of harry was interesting, it fit perfectly into her character. you captured charlie exactly as i imagine him and you put just the right amount of him into this fic. dennis was a neat surprise because i din't know exactly what to expect of him, he's barely mentioned in the books and would have matured a lot by then. i really liked how he was kind of in awe of her not only because of her beauty. i loved it.
Rose Tylers chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Wow! This is so beautiful. I love your characterization of Gabrielle. Your descriptions are also stunning.
Archerea chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I really enjoyed reading this new view on Gabrielle and her future. I liked how you put her personality in contrast with how veelas are normally portrayed as vain creatures, and made her an actual person instead of just Fleur's little sister. Thank you (:
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Lovely. For a bit there, I was wondering where Dennis was going to come from. But you did a great job with Gabrielle.
Sly as a Fawkes chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
*sigh* Once again you manage to just transport me to a whole other world where I can watch this pretty little girl run wild with the dragons. I wish I could just live in your stories.

Loved it!
that lionhearted vagabond chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This is absolutely wonderful, I love it, especially your characterization of Gabrielle, she's normally portrayed as this shy little veela with air in her head, anyway, although I'll probably never get around to reading everything you write, I've read enough to know that you're going on my favorite author list, please keep writing, you truly are good at it.
Dr.BadassInABlueBox chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This story as wonderful! i loved how you were descriptive, I loved the pairing, I lvoed Gabrielle's relationship with Charlie and I most certainly loved the fact that she wasn't some silly little girl like many people would've imagined her.

Keep up the good work :)

Jessie
roslintower chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I loved this story. It was amazing, beautifully written. The ending was the best. :)
emmiebee11 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Love it, love it, love it! The flow is amazing, the dialogue is spread evenly throughout, and there aren't any grammatical or spelling errors. I applaud you!