Reviews for Obsolete
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I really liked this fic. There aren't many good charlie francis stories. (alternate or not) :)
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
awesome story!

:D
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Cool!I loved Alta-Charlie's POV.

Great!fic!
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Almost three chapters into my own post-ep, I'm finally letting myself read others. This is really nicely done. I love the succinctness of your writing. You've conveyed a lot of emotion in an economy of words. Great characterization of Charlie. I only hope I can do him equal justice when he finds his way into my story.

Lovely work.
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Awww, CHARLIE! Even if it's Alt!Charlie, it still makes me uber happy. And there aren't enough words to describe how incredibly wonderful this little piece was. The idea that even in this world, "there are constants" is very interesting. And then when Peter runs to Olivia, and calls her "Sweetheart"... I melted. Pretty sure I flailed and died and went to heaven.
freckleKaren chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
wow. You know how I missed Charlie?)) Thanks for this story, it's fantastic)) I like adsolutely everything about it, except the length xD it's too short, dear)) I want more)) But maybe somehow it's even better this way...

"no matter which universe they're in or from - there are certain constants. And Charlie Francis looking out for Olivia Dunham is one of them." - this is brilliant. I LOVE YOU _

and all P&O moments are great, of courrrrrssssssse )
Dana Hale chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Sweet :)
Ducky2196 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
more please lol
Sir-Not-Appearing-In-This-Show chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
gah this was so PERFECT! and it only made me miss our Charlie even more.

i think you nailed his voice, and the whole thing was just perfect!
menz815 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
this was gorgeous! and I think this was spot on Alt!Charlie. I don't think he is much different than our Charlie was and I want him to so desperately come to our universe! I especially loved the end when you said he no longer felt obsolete. I think that was a perfect sentiment because I believe over time Alt!Charlie may find himself on a side that he no longer understands or wants to belong to.

great job!
jandl chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Yes, to all of this. Don't worry about your voice for Charlie cos you understand him completely. He doesn't always completely understand what's going on, but a constant thing for any version of Charlie Francis is that he looks after Olivia Dunham. I think, even though she cracked a lamp over his head, he would understand it for it was-a version of his best friend that was desperate to save someone she loved and knocking him out was a necessary act. I think he would probably give her an annoyed glare for the action later, but he would still want to help her escape.

Charlie Francis is definitely Olivia Dunham's adopted big brother and he would protect her, no matter which version she was. And yes to his lifting an eye brow at Peter calling Olivia sweetheart. He would feel so uncomfortable and confused I think (cos no version of Olivia feels like the type to be fond of the name sweetheart...except for in extreme circumstances, like being trapped in an alternate dimension for months).

And the image of Peter holding a gun to the back of Charlie's head while hiding in the dark should *not* be as hot as it is in my head...

Write more soon!

LunaWho
Skate-815 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I think you got Charlie's voice spot on. I'm doing this on my phone, so I can't see your fic while I'm writing this, but I really liked the part when charlie thought about how he looks after olivia in every universe.

Also loving the image of peter apologising to olivia, kissing her hair.

I'm loving your writing so far, so write something else really soon, okay :)