Reviews for Harold James Howlett Mutant Supreme
R chapter 2 . 23h
This was a piece of crap.
Boo hoo. He got criticized, so he decided to try to off himself, despite the advanced healing factor. He went through criticism in school in canon, without attempting suicide. And that was without real family support like he was given with the X-men. Harry isn't weak. He may bend, not break. This isn't drama, this is bullcrap.

You are an idiot.
Silver Dragon Master chapter 2 . 9/4
First off Great Intro's each.

You should do the Wrong Boy Who Lived Story, since you can have the most fun with that version when Harry is found out to be the REAL Boy Who Lived. though with that, you should have a Manipulative Dumbledore, since that's what he really is.

Maybe you should think about doing two Stories, one with him being the BWL and the other one would be a WBWL story.
Non wrong boy who lived version please
stars90 chapter 1 . 7/11
This is a fantastic beginning. Please keep it going!
Mermaid's Magic chapter 2 . 1/23
This is the same thing as the chapter before it. you do know this right?
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
Not much difference between the two...other than Harry's parents abandoned him in this one which means there will be hell to pay if they should cross paths.
Guestsorry chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Go with th WBWL, because if in the TWT Harry's name comes out, imagine how he would react to seeing the Potters after all this time.
Luke Belmont chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
I like NWBWL better also I'd add Tonks, Bellatrix and Narcissa along side Rogue and Wanda as part of the harem
guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
you do know there are lots of people who have copied this fanfic so why do you just point out only one of those writers. hypocrite
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
interesting premise, though seeing as none of the cross's involved are anime you could do without the sweat drops. honestly, i find that annoying even in fics that ARE about animes. it doesn't translate well into text.

one thing i figured you want to know though is that there is apparently someone on this site copying your work. poorly, i might add. check out heir of apocalypse By: raidoX2 .

it reads as a very poorly written copy of this chapter.
willowskeith chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
the 15th of what month? and i vote for the first version non-wrong boy who lived because honestly i cant see lily and james doing that without being under the imperious curse at full strength (even then fighting it) or haveing been obliviated and makeing them not know that they were related to harry and even then.. (Well at least lily. you can't fight maternal instincts)
WhiteWarden chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
I think the second one
King of the Fallen chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Personally I could go with either as the first chapter, though I think it may make make more work for yourself if you go with the second one.
banko54 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
i think you should do the second one. with the wrong boy who lived. i always liked that story because it always seems able to make the story more emotionally involving. plus it adds more character background and interaction. but that just be this looks good either way.
starboy454 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
I don't now I like both of them