Reviews for Harold James Howlett Mutant Supreme
Luke Belmont chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
I like NWBWL better also I'd add Tonks, Bellatrix and Narcissa along side Rogue and Wanda as part of the harem
guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
you do know there are lots of people who have copied this fanfic so why do you just point out only one of those writers. hypocrite
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
interesting premise, though seeing as none of the cross's involved are anime you could do without the sweat drops. honestly, i find that annoying even in fics that ARE about animes. it doesn't translate well into text.

one thing i figured you want to know though is that there is apparently someone on this site copying your work. poorly, i might add. check out heir of apocalypse By: raidoX2 .

it reads as a very poorly written copy of this chapter.
willowskeith chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
the 15th of what month? and i vote for the first version non-wrong boy who lived because honestly i cant see lily and james doing that without being under the imperious curse at full strength (even then fighting it) or haveing been obliviated and makeing them not know that they were related to harry and even then.. (Well at least lily. you can't fight maternal instincts)
WhiteWarden chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
I think the second one
King of the Fallen chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Personally I could go with either as the first chapter, though I think it may make make more work for yourself if you go with the second one.
banko54 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
i think you should do the second one. with the wrong boy who lived. i always liked that story because it always seems able to make the story more emotionally involving. plus it adds more character background and interaction. but that just be this looks good either way.
starboy454 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
I don't now I like both of them
Mitchell9637 chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
If you do the first one you should have dumbledor freak out when harry's gone so he claim neveil as the boy who lived.

However If you do the second one you should make harry vengfull againt dumbledo and dumble dor will be freaking out trying to manipulate harry.
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
WBWL please and large harem for harry.
MasterShadowAssassin chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
i would go for the wbwl hope you update soon
Seeker-of-Raven chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
I happen to like the second chapter dealing with the WBWL scenario. Also I'm glad to see that this story has been brought back. I'd like to vote for Tonks, Bellatrix, Narcissa, Daphne, and Susan and maybe Hermione be added to the harem.
Seablue eyes 9311 chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
It's already past the 15th but I was hoping for chapter one, it was more fascinating and I'm really tired of all the wbwl-stories.
ThatPotterBloke chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Personally I like either, but the WBWL storyline adds more conflict and depth to the character.
shunshinking chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Hope you start this story soon.