Reviews for Cage
young dawn chapter 1 . 10/23
This was absolutely adorable and an excellent snapshot of their relationship. Well done.
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
AWWWWWWWWW! This is by far the best Yuffentine fanfic I've read. It really was like a daydream :) good job, sir!

Oh, btw, do you know any other decent yuffentine stories? XD If you do, I'll believe they're great! 'Cuz you write real good ones. Teehee
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Cute! Love the ideas about who the pair compliment each other, and Yuffie's little nuances fit so well!
yukai means happy chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is one of the best yuffentine oneshots I have ever read! I love many of your oneshots, so I am quite biased. Many of your stories give me brain children - also commonly known as ideas that are so great,you cant help but write the stories out. These kind of things are probably a sign of a good story. Good job! I cannot wait for your next story!
C3P-0h chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
that was really cute, and i really enjoyed reading it.
Fraggy-Doodles chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Since I'm in love with TBOTGATC, I decided to check out some of your other stories. I have to say I'm happy that I stumbled upon this little jem. Cute and wonderfully in character, this was just the right amount of fluff. Keep the Yuffietine banner flying high!
Lethe Erisdottir chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Fluff? FLUFF? Hmm, I'm gonna have to study up on Fanfiction exactly does this qualify as 'fluff?' A very nice introspection on a complicated relationship is hardly fluff in my book. But since this is not my book...

Does this mean I have to judge all other stories labeled as 'fluff' by this standard? Yikes for them.
s-damon-s chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Luv it ! luv it ! :D

You made such an obvious thing with their relationship. I think it's not really easy to put them together without changing their real minds, but you did it very well !

(I don't know if it means smthg, I'm french and I'm tired :) )
Light Within Darkness chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow. This was some nice stuff right here. I was expecting something angstier when I first clicked the link, but reading it, it was a wonderful interpretation. Rather than a cage being a prison, it is instead a home and a shelter. I like that. I don't think too many outsiders would see that looking at Yuffie and Vinnie. Superb piece of work, and nice interpretations!

Now that I've flattered you... *pounds favorite button*
Soul The Second chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was wonderful. I could see the whole thing in my head.

The descriptions are amazing! I love it!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Very beautifully written. It truly does feel like a daydream, and yet, you've captured the vitality of the characters. Bravo!
forevermare chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was very well written. I am not a big Yuffentine fan, but the Yuffie in your story is mature enough that it doesn't seem strange for Vincent to enjoy her company. Of course, she is still Yuffie, a "whimsical and mercurial" woman as you so well described, which I imagine is refreshing for a man who is so analytical and controlled.
xXSilverSilkenWingsXx chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Wow, i do love this a lot actually. For being so short,it is wonderfully written and extremely eye catching. I love it. I think it's really cute, and i would love to see more one-shots like this from you. Please write again soon!