Reviews for Falling In What!
Siodhna chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
please update soon

im in love with the story :D

Update please x

S x
indigopeach chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Keep writing keep writing keep writing! :D

I love that the Doctor wears pink socks... :3

hehe!
MaryandMerlin chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
please please please update this! and soon! its only been a little over a month so pease please please please please!1

mnm x
Katy-The-Platypus chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
ANOTHER sucsess:)
greentoothbrush chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
OOOH THIS COULD BE AWESOME! i love history and im a bit of a geek so this is gonna be brilliant for me! i like the way you don't make it easy for them and they dont just waltz onto the scene! cant wait for more!
Kamai6 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
GREAT!

Kamai6
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
I suppose I can agree with Advanced Faith and Bowties are cool.
Advanced Faith chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
nice story, keep it up!
acct no longer in use chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Fantastic chap. :)
owl-eats-waffles chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
I thought the joke was good! another good chapter!
owl-eats-waffles chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Yay, I am excited about prospect of new chapter, loved the oneshot, but this looks very good!
acct no longer in use chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
This is fantastic. :) Both Amy and The Doctor are very in character, it's wel thought-out, generally very nice.

Of course, I'm also a sucker for Amy/11. *-* But this is really good.

Keep writing! :D
CabbageMerchant chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
This chapter made me smile :) it feels like you've got both of them so in character it's like they are in the room with me! I really like your writing style, and by the way, did anyone guess the song last chapter? "won't say I'm in love" from Disney's Hercules. Excellent choice for the relationship between these 2 and the movie is a classic! Also, if I'm the only one to guess it right, I don't really want anything as a prize except for you to continue writing the story!
TardisTheory chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Did anyone already guess the song? It's "Won't Say I'm in Love" from the movie 'Hercules.' :D

Also, glad to see that you continued this! I read 'Hiccups,' but never reviewed, so I didn't get an email saying it had update! Now I will!
Your Midnight Lullaby chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Make more plz! This story is awesome so far!