Reviews for Aphrodite's Quest for Love
coolcat12345 chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
What is mitera ? This is beutiful piece of art!
coolcat12345 chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Great work. Moirae part is my favorite. Who was that evil person that reincarnated? Moirae wouldn't swear by Zeus, They are at least level above him. End where they mentally groan is best.
starviking chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
I want Hephaestus to have a happy ending!
starviking chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Hephaestus is too awesome! I love how he is so sad and resigned around Aphrodite. Poor man!
starviking chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
I like how you write Thetis.
Quantumphysica chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
I so want to read more of this story... It's fabulous!
aliciasays chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Hera did get "consulted" on her marriage. She was courted for 300 years by Zeus before they were married... Can't Wait for the next update
Nerdman3000 chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
I absolutely love this story and your portrayal of Aphrodite. It's very well done. Please update soon. I really want to read more.
Nerdman3000 chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
Fostersb chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
I liked the back story and the heartache of both women for what they have lost. I look forward to reading about how Aphrodite regains he love back.
janelover1 chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Another chapter! *cheers* I enjoyed that very much. I agree with the previous reviewer, that the previous chapters felt almost like a prologue and that now the real action will begin. I'm very excited to see where you take this.

I'm also impressed by your interpretations of Hera and Aphrodite-especially Aphrodite, since you've made me almost like her. I've always despised Aphrodite and enjoyed stories where Hephaestus gets to dump her, so your ability to turn her into a real person with whom I can empathize is really amazing. Well done!

As to the A/N at the beginning:

Unfortunately, if has deleted the chapter docs in Doc Manager, you'll have to re-upload each chapter all over again, as I found out after much blood and tears. :( What I do now is upload a random doc (content doesn't matter, since I just clear it out). Then I go to the published story online and copypaste the chapter into the blank uploaded-doc. That way I can fix stuff and republish chapters even if I don't have to open the actual story saved on my computer. Hope that helps.

-Jane
thewarriorzemos chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
Nice chapter, the exchange between Hera and Aphrodite was really nice too. Especially since it showed the softer side of Hera, which is something you rarely see in Greek myths. Just one quick question though, what does mitera mean? Is it a latin name for Hera? Just curious since I know so little about Roman mythology since I was always so big into Greece. Hope to see more from this fic and possibly hope to see Ares make another appearance in this pic as he and Aphrodite once did have feelings with each other.

Well, later and keep up to good work! Can't wait to see your next chapter?

Zemos
Spideyfan chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
How sweet that it is Hera that comforted Aphrodite, and I enjoyed the regretful melancholy the goddess of matrimony spoke with.

I know this is unfair on your part but damn, I hope the next update comes soon! The past few chapters felt more like a prologue and now that Aphrodite's setting off, I'm still left wondering how exactly Hephaestus and her will rekindle- or, I guess the better term is 'begin'- their relationship, given that she will be roaming about while Hephaestus still has his post on Olympus.

Again, awesome job, thanks for the update, and I'm selfishly asking you to update soon!
sadistic lunatic chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
loved her reaction, thanks ;)

Funny thing this; I was re-reading this story earlier this afternoon hoping for an update so I'm quite giddy my non-existent psionic prowess proved true!

Ahem. XD Regarding your quandary about your earlier chapters being eaten by the virtual monster, you can try exporting them :) Go manage your stories in your ffnet account, click on the Contents/Chapters tab, and then click on EXP; this should give you a virtual copy in Doc Manager (though I realize this would mean you'd have to individually check each chapter).

Hope that helps and awesome job as always!
Lmb111514 chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
This was a great chapter, I loved how Aphrodite reacted and how Hera comforted her, I really can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter. Update soon!:)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »