Reviews for The Morning After
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Delightful and super yummy!
moonbird66 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Cute :)
mzboredasalways chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Remus you dog lOl this was great!
StarlightWonderer23 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
aww hot & cute also well written
tarranthightoppfan chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I love Hermione and Remus stories there so grand. really good job.
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Yeah, who needs breakfast when you can get it on!
GreenEyedBabe chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Excellent story. Thank you very much for sharing it. I love reading about Remus and Hermione. I might have a mild addiction to Severus and Hermione, but I really do love Remus with her instead sometimes.

Thanks again for sharing, take care.
conuli chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
OMG, i loove this couple, thaanks for this great one shoot, it really helped me relax a little now that i'm studing for my finals!
JustYourAverageWitch chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Nice story. It was well written.
felicia2235 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I liked this good job
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I loved it, I love the Hermione/Remus pairing and this story was both sweet and sexy atthe same time, not to mention well written:-))
Tecumseh Dean chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
awwwwww hot AND cute! perfect!
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I'm only reviewing because you asked for one so nicely. Really, I should be doing my uni work, not reading fan fiction, and shall smack myself on the nose accordingly after this.

Great story!
LoveHGSS chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Heck, if this is what I get when I write encouraging reviews, I think I may go back and write a few more, just to see what happens...

Whew! That was AWESOME! There are no other words to explain... oh wait, yes there are! Sexy, hot, fantastic, spectacular, hot, steamy, wonderful, hot... Oh, yes, and hot! I would forgo breakfast for that any day... Yum.

Perhaps one of my all time favorites of yours, and not just because it's in half dedication to me... Although that does make me a bit biased. However, you, my dear, are extremely talented!
MissPennyLockhart chapter 1 . 6/7/2010