Reviews for My Little Sisters
Sleeping with wolfy chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Best story for this film!
The Uninvited chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Great chapter!
DonnysGurl chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I let u hit 10 reviews, its amazing so far!
robinscorpiofan chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
I just read all of this and I really liked it! I wish there would have been more Alex though, she was my favorite in the movie. Great job!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
excellent story and excellent chapter update. and i can not wait for the sequel to this. so please write the sequel as soon as you can please and thank you
HermioneandMarcus chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
please update it soon please and thank you
CheechHatesClowns chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
Holy Christopher Columbus! I totally forgot about this story. I am soooo sorry! I remembered it tonight when I was watching The Uninvited. This is a good story and I would like to find out what's going to happen. So I hope you will continue to post chapters if I continue to read. )

So good chapter. It was very visual and emotional. I liked it. Well done, my friend. Post next one soon!

~Renee OJ
DefyTheRules chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
This is so awesome! Please update this soon!
CheechHatesClowns chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
This chapter was brilliant. I see a vast improvement from your earlier chapters. Excellent job! )

Don't delay with the next installment.

CheechHatesClowns chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
I really like where this story is going. Good plot and Amy seems like an interesting character.

The only thing I can think of is your grammar/punctuation/capitalization and tenses. Those are the only things you really need to work on. Also the things you have italicized. Some, just some, aren't in the right context.

Here's one for example.

"Well we have to stop her before she hurts anyone else, i mean i know it was her who killed Matt, no way did he accidentally break his back, she knew he was gonna meet me that night" Anna said her heart sinking as she thought of her dead ex boyfriend. ***No matter what she still had strong feelings for him.***

That sentence should've been used as part of the paragraph. Not a *thought* like I think you were trying to do.

And when you are conveying thought it shouldn't be done in 3rd person. It's meant for first person.

Other than that Good Job! And keep it coming. )

P.S. I hope you don't have a problem with constructive criticism. Though future reviews shouldn't contain them if you've heeded my advice. Just encouragement. And you're right. There should be more fics for this movie.
roseDB chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
great chapter,

please continue,

i want to see what happens with rachel :D

thanks , roseDB
roseDB chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
wow, great story so far,

keep writing !

i would love to see what happens next!

thanks, roseDB