Reviews for War of Angels
Disneyheart3 chapter 49 . 3/7
I hope you do more stories soon
Zarthrax chapter 49 . 11/16/2014
Updaaaaaate! Noooooooow!
Aggressively Hospitable chapter 49 . 10/16/2012
Alright this has officially taken over my life, just curios tho- the chimichanga and strawberry cream cheese- is that something that you have actually tried or is it something you pulled out of thin air? And overall this is just about THE BEST and most compelling and addictive story I have ever read, so congratulations on that.
Author of Lies chapter 49 . 10/5/2012
The First of Five, eh?
Intriguing...
And that new Bridgette is reminding me of something...besides the T-X thing from Terminator 3...also of...Nicole from Dead Space. I don't know - I'm just getting the "it's female, it's metallic and inhuman, it's alive, and it viciously wants to tear out your throat" kind of vibe. (Nicole is providing the vicious and inhuman part, if you're wondering.)
Looking forward to see how you're fitting her in with David's crew in the next installment - well, I'm looking forward to the next installment, period.
Keep em coming, we're always here. (Hell, we should be helping you. Actually, hmm - if you have any questions or just want feedback, just message me or something.)
Digimon Lantern 1 chapter 49 . 10/4/2012
Wow, this was a great chapter. Full of emotion and intrigue. Plus the attack on the Saunders lab was well done. I can't wait for the next story in your saga.
Concolor44 chapter 49 . 10/4/2012
My, oh, my.

You certainly know how to spin out the suspense! I'm shaking. It's hard to type and I keep having to hit the backspace key. The reader knew the bad guys were sneaking up on the Saunderses, but until it happened, we didn't know WHAT was going to happen! Beautifully done! And that bit with Lisa? WOW. I don't think Greg's going to be exactly "alone" when he shows up at that park.

One of the things I love about your writing is that when you introduce a plot twist, it can always be seen to be plausible in the context of the story. The nanites "on standby" did their job and did it well! Resurrecting Bridgette (sort of) was a perfectly logical side effect.

I would just bet that Bridgette's new ... um ... "form" is able to communicate with the couple of droplets that William took with him. So, I SERIOUSLY doubt that she is done with him. (And, William? She is no longer something that could be classified as "most novas". You should take note.)

One HELL of a good chapter! Bravo!
atypicalActivator chapter 49 . 10/4/2012
O_O

I was wondering when this would be updated. And you updated it like a boss.
WOW
OKAY SCARED
coldblue chapter 48 . 9/4/2012
Please Update Soon.
atypicalActivator chapter 48 . 7/17/2012
0_0

I am scared. That guy ::s...
wow.

Whatever d:dn't s:nk ::n after the Br:an ::n:dent ::s dr:lled ::nto your bra:n w:th a jjackhammer and a p:caxe ::n th:s chapter.
Concolor44 chapter 48 . 7/17/2012
WHoooo. Mirage is one cold-ass bitch. I think she might be a little more dangerous than I'd first given her credit for.

So Nha's mind is now "unspooled" ... does that mean it can't be re-spooled? Is she going to be a member of the Drool Squad for the rest of her problematic life? That strikes me as a bit more extreme than just killing her, which he could easily have done.

Heh. I could tell by the slight uptick in missing-or-extra words that you were tired when you wrote this. I do the same thing. Awesome chapter nonetheless.

I'm curious about Vi's flashback. Did it zip through her mind and vanish again? As in, she now (again) doesn't remember that episode with Mal? I also wonder if he did that on purpose.
Author of Lies chapter 47 . 7/9/2012
Late to the party, I am. Unforgivably late.
But, I've seen all of your chapters as they go up, just haven't had the time to review 'em, but as usual, I'm lovin it. (Mcdonald's can go kiss my ass.)
I wasn't really expecting Mirage to slip away like that, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Bob actually seems really in character, when you compare it to the movie. At least, his sensible side. Aaaaannd that chip thing...I'll have to reread Aeon...I have a slight idea to what it is, but I'm not sure.
Awesome stuff. Keep it up!
Concolor44 chapter 47 . 7/7/2012
Yeah, having genocide committed on my account - and referred to simply as 'collateral damage' - would piss me off pretty thoroughly as well.

So ... teleportation technology. And Aeon has it. This is very bad. Wouldn't that seem to indicate that Buddy also has access to it? But then neither did you say just HOW it works, and the details may be awfully tricky (hah! as if handling ZPE tech isn't!) and so it may not be all that useful EXCEPT as a last-ditch escape plan. Time will tell, I suppose.

David's quite the accomplished actor, isn't he? That was very impressive, the way he played Mirage. But then, he did say that the emotions were genuine, so maybe there wasn't that much acting going on.

Another Totally Awesome Chapter of Awesomeness in can! Thanks!
Digimon Lantern 1 chapter 47 . 7/6/2012
Very nice for a forty-seventh chapter. A touching and heartwarming family reunion between mother and child... )) But seriously, an excellent chapter and I can not wait to see more.
Shannon K chapter 46 . 6/30/2012
"If David Pine Flynn is, as you say, "is his father's son"…what does that make you, daughter of Divis Mal? I do believe the word 'hypocrite' comes to mind."

An excellent line there. I really enjoyed this chapter and hope to see more soon.

Cheers!
Digimon Lantern 1 chapter 46 . 6/28/2012
Nice update. I love the little argument Helen had in her head about the new info.