Reviews for No Sleep
Blank chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Y THE FREAK DID I READ THIS I LOVED IT TRUST ME I DO LOVED IT LOTS BUT Probably should have saved it for last since idk about some war happening and who this Madara person is and who dies caus eof th battle well know i now fuck no point in watching anymore in my opinion *sigh and smh* regret reading yet no i dont at the same time really loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I was crying as I saw the word headstone I love this story
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
OMG im crying that was so sweat *crocadile tears* to emotional.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
The story was nice, though some how i think the ending was kind of sad.
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Lovely little story, though sort of sad.
Definitely not what I'm used to reading.
pampoo chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was incredible. I'm speechless. I didn't even realize when the story ended, I was so caught up in reading. I started crying at seeing how many things have changed over those 60 years and how their love for each other was still there. The five minutes moment was just heartbreaking. They both were so sure in their actions.

Thank you for writing this story. It goes straight to my favorites.
rokudaime09 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
why did he left again i mean sasuke could have stayed with naruto right! any omg i've been scarred thinking that oro fucked sasuke! eeww it just give me the creeps!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
nice!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
the ending was sad but it was still kinda sweet though. wait, were they in sasuke's sharingan world?
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Aww, too sad. Poor yaoi love taking 80's to surface.

~Noah
BugMe15 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
That was cute.

Honestly at first I was kinda hesitant to keep readin cause u said Lemon and then u have Naruto as an old man and i'm just thinking wtf? is that even possible? lol u know wat i mean?

But i'm glad i kept on :)
gulsah chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
three weeks :O oh gosh thats awesome XDD 33
Ikukyon chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
... So sad~ especially the 5 mins moment! *sob sob* i started to cry when naruto started to lose his consciousness.. n the ending.. Nwy awesome story! .
Dante's Waltz chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I'm absolutely speechless. I cannot believe how moved to emotion everything brought me. Built up to a bittersweet ending, tears split for their anguish. Loved it, so beautiful, emotions are just overpowering right now. Love ya stealth!

{- Dante
happy hamster chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Omigosh the ending is so sweet!

But they really did it without sleeping for about a week? Crazy! XDDD