Reviews for Find Your Center
yvj chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
What happened was Oro left behind his social security number and the leaf can now identity theft him.

But srsly

Well if Hinata gets branded that seems like a pretty permanent symbol of failure no offense to Neji. Speaking of Neji I like him standing up for his cousin. The least he could do after being an ass all these years. If Hanabi has any warrior spirit she'll feel like crap that Hinata got big sisterly on her.

Good chapter, though I can't say I'm accustomed to the shortness lol
yvj chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
There were nice bits of introspection with Hinata here, the sequence with the prayer, her comparing and contrasting her body with her sister's, and the insight into her fear.

The fight was pretty good, Hanabi and Hinata came off pretty intense.

Neji seems to be a bigger part of the story than I first thought. We'll see what he brings to the table.
yvj chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Well no one can say Hinata is lazy. Hard not to root for her.

Hanabi extra aggressive, which has interesting potential. Not sure how good of a leader she would be though when she can't see reason, the fact is she should be madder at her dad and the elders than Hinata.
BCG chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
You're really good (almost too good) at cliffhangers and foreshadowing. It keeps me intrigued and wanting to read more. I'm not a fanfic writer but I love to read them and this is by far one of my favorites. At first, I wasn't sure about the KibaxHina pairing but the way you present it, I can totally see it happening. Please update soon!
Fanwoman chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Oh gosh! I'm still getting used to this new review setup. That last review was mine! I forgot to mention how gripping and wrenching her nightmare was. It just pulled you along like a riptide. Can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Oh gosh! I've been waiting days for this. Company's gone for a couple days, so I can read!
"Soon the floating sensation was over taken by an urgent pulling. I was literally falling upwards, like a helpless minnow being reeled out of a river by strong fishing wire." What a totally amazing line! So evocative!
Oh my! I was not expecting Kiba to do something like that! I can't imagine it's a good idea. It's not Shino's fault that Hinata holds him in such high regard.
Whoa! He did what? Ah! I suppose it makes sense, since the inequity of her apparent opinion of her teammates is what had spurred him on in the first place. Her acknowledgement causing him to take it back is nice.
When is she going to figure it out?
I like that she accepted his not wanting to talk about it in detail.
It's so true! Kurenai has this wicked ability, and the one and only time we got to see her use it was against someone she should have known she couldn't use it against. There are so many possibilities for her ability! Why can't they ever let the ladies kick butt in that series? So thank you for doing just that. I think it's an awesome training tool, too, since you get experience without the risk of a real engagement.
Anyway, thank you for the update and happy writing!
Koten123 chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
I enhjoy this story, and after that binge read I have to say you write really well. There are some times where you don't make a new paragraph when someone else begins to speak
KibaHinaLUV chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Really liking the story so far, I can't wait for your next update!
yvj chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
It's not bad Deja. You've got a fair grasp on descriptive writing which is my biggest weakness so I would know a good show of it when I see it.

I don't know how I feel about Hinata X Kiba. But I don't mind this Hinata which is a plus.
Fanwoman chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
Why on earth has no one reviewed yet? Sorry for being slow to get to it; work kept me hopping.

The chopstick fight is adorable.

As much as I appreciate Kiba's pro-Hinata stance, he doesn't seem to be taking what she wants into enough consideration. Unlike him, she doesn't need to be an Alpha to be satisfied with her life. She needs to feel strong and confident and needed, all of which she can get from her new position, whether Kiba appreciates it or not. You handle the nuance of their difference in perspectives deftly, with conflict but not divisiveness. It's all so subtly Hinata.

The end has me curious about what there is she can learn about this mysterious Hyuga.

Goodness! Thank you so much! I enjoyed my sneak peek into this and look forward to the next one.
Smilee chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
I really like your stories! Are you ever gonna finish the one for Over the Hedge?
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
sweet
Fanwoman chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
I swear, I think I've died and gone to fanwoman heaven: this is the third update of a long, tasty series I'm following in 24 hours!

Such a compelling first paragraph. Why do they never talk about her mother in the series?

Consider giving each person who talks their own paragraph for clarity.

Her cheer at Neji's agreement is both uplifting and somehow sad at the same time, that the best she feels she can aspire to is being helpful.

Ooo! Yay for comparing notes! Sounds like Hyƫga handiwork to me!

Interesting that she used the term "escape" as opposed to desertion or what have you.

Thank you for the engaging update!
KibaHina Fanboy chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
I got a bit confused during the battle,which is a good thing!HINATA KICK HANABI'S ASS!SHANNARO!
KibaHina Fanboy chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
It's great!You know,I've been looking for something with Kiba and Hinata (since they're my favorite characters)that isn't hentai or totally girly that a guy can ,I'm a guy and I really like this chapter!