Reviews for You'll Forget
LuFFy McCormick chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I like it so, so much.
Thanks!
fallingwthstyle chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That was great...I loved this. Thanks! :)
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
OMG I LOVED IT! The one thing that made me laugh the most was when it said: 'making it ring in a way that only Kenny would find pleasant'. Yep, only Kenny. Loved the story, good work!
My secret love chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
OMG I LOVE IT! It was soooooooo cute! 3
angel-feather-keeper chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Love it :3
Lria chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
aaaw, it's ok stan bb, kenny's always here to save the day

this was a wonderful read! i like the sudden transition from innocent to.. not so innocent. oh stan, always such a cutie. and i can't forget our pervert kenny! :)

anyways, i loved it! especially the last line kenny said: "Now, you're finally all mine." a possessive kenny is always the way to go

good job! :)
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Yeah, that was love XD

My opinion is cast! Great job!
kitsunepunk400 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
this is probably the first stenny that ivw been able to read with out running away cuz i usually enjoy kenny on da bottom u writ really well cuz tis was great
Wtery Rose Grave chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Very cute, definatly one of the better one-shots I've read and a good change of pace from style! So believable and again adorable! I liked the ending, I hate it when a story ends with I love you's especially in a quickly developed relationship. Keep on writing, I loved it!
ludicrousLemon chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I love how you have different pairings, because, honestly I'm kind of tired of reading about the same ones.
Killois chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
FFFUUUUU! 3

It made my manly erection of yaoi cum in such ways I almost had to use a towel!

X 3 X
ThisIsn'tAThing chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I loved it, I almost literally squealed at the end when Kenny declared Stan his.

I think you should write a sequel at least to show how everyone reacts to this development.
angelwithabutt chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Love it :D
MyuAki chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
LOVE IT! THAT WAS MAGICAL! AND SEXY! YOU SHOULD MAKE SEQUEL FOR WHEN THEY GO ALL THE WAY
The Demon Of Dimentions chapter 1 . 7/4/2010