Reviews for The Definition of Family
Blueberry Babe chapter 14 . 4/8
Excellent story. Thanks.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 14 . 4/7
What a fantastic finale! Really well written, and I loved all the characters! Great job :)
aurorpotter chapter 14 . 1/29
Thank you for sharing this. Once again another wonderful story. I have to say I really like your take on Harry associating his name (Harry Potter) with "The Boy Who Lived/Chosen One" and the desire to separate who he feels he truly is from that through the use of a different name.

Six year old "Elliot" was just adorable beyond words. This was a very unique way to allow him to experience what a childhood should be like and it was absolutely perfect how you had teenage Elliot wish to be child Elliot during the Christmas holiday.

Kudos for coming up with a deadly allergy to kill off Voldemort.

Once again thank you for all your wonderful contributions to this fandom.
The arithmancer chapter 14 . 1/24
Brilliant story
Maddie chapter 14 . 1/4
I love this story SO much! This is my second time reading it and wow.. it's perfect! 3
stormira chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
This is one of the few stories that beings me to tears because it is over. This was such an amazing, funny and strong story that I wish didn't end, but at the same time the ending was so perfect!
Loved it!
SalvatoreRoses chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
"slugs and snails, and puppy dog tails"
was that a reference to david bowie's song in the Labyrinth?
Minerva Nargles chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
I have a rather mild paraphasia and it was rather frustrating in the begining but I find it damn funny now xD I don't lapse unless I am excited though, much better than in the beginning.

This fic has been brilliant, rather amazing and the cliche was actually non-existent.
He will knock four times chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
I've noticed that even though harry has chosen to be called Elliot snape he still recognizes his name as Harry Potter. He is also narrated as harry. Will this change when the war is over?
He will knock four times chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
You wrote definitions and its sexual- (... ! Sequel! I meant sequel! Damn auto correct) before the seventh book was released didn't you?
luckintheair04 chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
This was beautiful. I loved everything of it.
Maddie chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
Beautiful series. Loved it alot! Thank you for sharing it with us 3
mworth1019 chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
This was a great story as was the prequel. Loved it and found voldy's demise inventive and original...way to go thT...
HassleCastle chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
I love how u killed of voldemort. Ingenious. And I loved snape dealing with reporters... :-D
dp chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
"But I don't have any coloured paper. Pounds. I'll have to spark..no..yell. Order from the marble hut. The Roman square, white blockā€¦Gringotts. I have to firecall Gringotts."

this sentence alone is worth a chapeau ... _