Reviews for The Definition of Family
Blueberry Babe chapter 13 . 5/20
Great story once again. Thank you.
Katiewalters chapter 13 . 1/2
Wow. This is an incredible story
andientropy chapter 14 . 1/2
I think this was my 8th or 9th time reading this fic and it's always sooooo good. Well done!
R.K.Faye chapter 14 . 11/18/2020
Yet another good story from you. Thank you!
oregonbird chapter 10 . 10/26/2020
Snape's 'Did you know' line- chilling. I had to go back and stare at that line again and now its burned into my brain. ow. I'm hoping for a dark Dumbledore, small d because the fic has a gentle tone. The newspaper story was a good swerve, the full-on 'we're-all-friends-here' Ministry gag. It's excellent visual truckling on the Prophet's part.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/21/2020
Awww this was so cute... going to the sequel now!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2020
I LOVE when Harry is Elliot it's so cute wowwww
stuovam chapter 14 . 7/29/2020
Я очень любила эту историю. Мне не было скучно. Я с первой строчки влюбилась в этот фанфик. Вы очень хорошо пишите!

Столько деталей и эмоций. Новый метод смерти Ридла. Милый маленький Гарри и отличный отцовский Снейп. Персонажи не совсем каноничны но они очень живые и настоящие. Гарри и Северус нашли себя. Они семья и больше не одиноки. Было чувство завершения. Все пазлы для Гарри собрались вместе. Обида и боль ушла и теперь он счастливый и любимый подросток который может смело шагать в новый мир. Очень душевно и очень тепло в сердце после прочтения. Это было прекрасное время которое я провела с вашими двумя историями. И я не жалею об этом. Я думаю что еще не раз вернусь для повторного прочтения.

Мне бы хотелось бы узнать про бабушку Снейпа или получила Лили письмо?...но это не так важно. С
hug-me chapter 14 . 7/15/2020
I can’t believe it has been 10 years since you published this and it still brings me joy! I hope you and your family are safe and healthy, and thank you for writing stories that were a light and distraction during this time ️
riley chapter 14 . 6/7/2020
this was a great story n i hope u continue to write .
dragonBug27 chapter 14 . 5/16/2020
Suchb a sweet ending
Guest chapter 14 . 3/19/2020
It was a beautiful story! I totally loved it—both the parts, really! And I loved the scenes where Snape scolded him like a child because Harry never had anyone to tell him what’s right and wrong. He would be both a stern and caring father... And then when Snape hugged him, however occasionally that was...:P
Anavas88 chapter 14 . 3/10/2020
Love this series thanks!
bambiewitch chapter 14 . 3/2/2020
I absolutely love and applaud you for actually giving Harry a disability. So many times a massive ritual takes place where the effects are unknown or he’s injured terribly and there are almost never any consequences for it. It makes this so much more real and adds another facet to Harry’s character which is always welcome! Congrats on an incredible job and thank you for writing and sharing your work with us!
Leo105 chapter 14 . 2/16/2020
Wow, what an amazing story. Really, really amazing. I can't thank you enough for publishing this, I loved every second of it. Idk, I feel like you managed to capture their essence (the character's, that is), it was so believable.
Again, thank you so much for uploading this, I really loved it and greatly appreciate your work behind it.
605 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »