Reviews for The Definition of Family
SuzanneN chapter 8 . 1/12
Hi, Just wanted to let you know I had so much fun reading this chapter.
The song "Flappie" is still being played on the radio every year before Christmas here in The Netherlands.

I love your story. I like how you Snape seems (and is) though most of the time however gets, well you can't really call it emotional but something like that.

Well, on with reading the story! Bye
jasnrob chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
I only wish that you had written a part 3; what an excellent story.
Fenris Jin chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
Family life! Way better than an epilogue of a certain favored story. xD

I like the concept of Harry being able to assume a toddler life when he so chooses. It gives him and his new dad a chance to show more open affection with one another.

Dumbledore's sacrifice was nice too. Somewhere along the line, the old Headmaster was saved from the regret of his own manipulations and hurting his favorite boys.

I enjoyed the supportive staff too! Usually Minerva gets the bad guy role. I love that she can be the friend Severus will rant on about his teenage son. xD

I love the fact that Harry likes to steal Snape's stuff too.. And the fawn patronus is sweet too! xD

Lovely read! :)
dp chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
thanks a lot !
NaomiK chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
Loved it. Action was short and to the point, but still very enjoyable. The snapes turned me into mush, they are adorable, which is quite a feat with both of them in character.
Thank you!
cracklebuttom chapter 14 . 6/14/2015
I just love this! :)
Blueberry Babe chapter 14 . 4/8/2015
Excellent story. Thanks.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 14 . 4/7/2015
What a fantastic finale! Really well written, and I loved all the characters! Great job :)
aurorpotter chapter 14 . 1/29/2015
Thank you for sharing this. Once again another wonderful story. I have to say I really like your take on Harry associating his name (Harry Potter) with "The Boy Who Lived/Chosen One" and the desire to separate who he feels he truly is from that through the use of a different name.

Six year old "Elliot" was just adorable beyond words. This was a very unique way to allow him to experience what a childhood should be like and it was absolutely perfect how you had teenage Elliot wish to be child Elliot during the Christmas holiday.

Kudos for coming up with a deadly allergy to kill off Voldemort.

Once again thank you for all your wonderful contributions to this fandom.
The arithmancer chapter 14 . 1/24/2015
Brilliant story
Maddie chapter 14 . 1/4/2015
I love this story SO much! This is my second time reading it and wow.. it's perfect! 3
stormira chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
This is one of the few stories that beings me to tears because it is over. This was such an amazing, funny and strong story that I wish didn't end, but at the same time the ending was so perfect!
Loved it!
SalvatoreRoses chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
"slugs and snails, and puppy dog tails"
was that a reference to david bowie's song in the Labyrinth?
Minerva Nargles chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
I have a rather mild paraphasia and it was rather frustrating in the begining but I find it damn funny now xD I don't lapse unless I am excited though, much better than in the beginning.

This fic has been brilliant, rather amazing and the cliche was actually non-existent.
He will knock four times chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
I've noticed that even though harry has chosen to be called Elliot snape he still recognizes his name as Harry Potter. He is also narrated as harry. Will this change when the war is over?