Reviews for Scarlet Scroll
yamada.chibi chapter 1 . 11/11
2015 and still no word from you. Hope you're doing well and also we'll be hearing from you soon. Best wishes!
needs to know chapter 11 . 10/29
Please update more. Please. I want to know wat happens to the baby and to khaki and Sakura. Does he stay with his girl and him and Sakura become friends again? Does Sakura finally find someone for her? Do Sakura and kakashi get together?
Sunshinejules873 chapter 11 . 10/20
Please please please ! You. Need. To. Finish. This ! Lol
maybethisaintme chapter 11 . 9/24
At first I didn't think I'd like this story at all, and although some scenes are so heavy and deep, I can't help but love it. I really hope this story continues!
dont listen to those negative reviews. you are an excellent writer, and thousands of reviews would agree with me. the few who comment negatively are only trolling, you are one of the best writers I have ever read :)
Tank chapter 11 . 9/15
So far, this story doesn't really make sense to me. I read to this point to do my best and try to understand your PoV. Too many plot holes, and really Danzo? The ultimate big bad? Srsly? Also, in canon, plenty missing-min survive more than 3 weeks, and most of them are nowhere near Kakashi's notoriety. And Sakura is no pushover herself. The hunter-nin are really not that awesome, ROOT or no. Sakura's obvious and logical choice at the beginning was to run, and smuggle any immediate family out to some other village. Thus for plot purposes, the only way Danzo could've believably forced Sakura's compliance was by holding her parents hostage, with their location hidden from her, so no one could mount a rescue op.

One bright spot in this fic is the oddball portrayal of Sai, with oddball-ness taken up to eleven. He reminds me of the pie seller in the discworld series. Almost impossible to hate, though I fear you might just make him do something that'll cross event horizon.

This has been a particularly painful fic to read, so I'll be stopping here. You are a skilled writer(perhaps a touch sadistic), but I cannot agree with your interpretation of the manga.
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 11 . 8/21
Hello i know im not the only one that has comolimented you on your fanfics . I waited to read them all to leave my review. And i loved each and everyone of them all of them are so well put and so well writen that i even dream at night the images ..thank you for sharing this amazing stories i do hope you finish this one and hopefullybwrite another one of sasuke .i love how you transfer your own feelings to sasukes character .Hope you make one of Gaara he is one of my favs
kimrb chapter 11 . 8/15
pls udpate
giselleg chapter 11 . 7/15
One of the best stories I've read. I really like it, and I hope you can update soon!
Hylla chapter 11 . 7/10
One of the most real stories I have ever read. I sincerely hope it shall reach completion...
Rei chapter 11 . 6/10
fuh.. Danzou is sucks, This story is sucks and you too, sucks to the max...
at first i like it that the story is kakasaku and they're had a hard time, but until chap that implicity say's that women are not better, women is such a whore, slut, or anything like that, you are dead man... and i must say your other stories are sucks.
I Hate You
women and men are equal, if you say such a thing about women, did you honesty think that your mother are the same as the women that you write in this piece of shite story!?
i hope you got the lesson.
iLoveMyMV chapter 11 . 6/7
i was just reading and reading and so into it until I got to this chapter. And then I just noticed the date it was last updated... And I was like. ...()ゞ and then .。。(O_O) .. it was three years ago i started crying.. TT
..We need you to finish this dear author, I need you to finish this. huhuhu, this is soooo saddd.. what's going to happen to sakura and kakashi now? why is kimiko still here, I was hoping she won't approach kakashi anymore after their mission.. I hope danzo gets killed next! Hanging! (_)
Please update again soon! I would really like to know what happens when Sakura finally gives birth with Kakashi's child bwahahahahaha
Excision chapter 11 . 5/26
Please, finish this chapter. I beg of you! I love your KakaSaku stories. Oh please, finish it
1,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »