Reviews for Scarlet Scroll
een nihc chapter 11 . 4/14
You updated! Yay! It's refreshing to read that Mrs Haruna is a smart woman rather than an ordinary, nagging mother who knows nothing and that Sakura inherit her smart brain from her mother. This chapter is a lovely development. So please update soon if you can! Thanks for the update.
bloody.Cappuccetto chapter 11 . 3/4
Im a big fan of yours. I discovered you only some days ago and I want to say you: you rocks! I was some confused about what things to write here, specially because seems you're not updating but I had some hope you can read this review. Do you have my most sincere respect. I have many emotional rush when I read you, something good, specially with the final of Naruto (who, Im sorry to say, but it got me some upset), so fanfiction is some comfort to me. I hope you can start this project again, but I understand when a fanwriter doesn't have time or impulse to write anymore. In any case please stay fine. -XOXO.
FenrisNin chapter 11 . 3/4
Intense. I enjoyed the story so far. It'd be a shame if you left it off here... Your stories are all pretty awesome.
mizzanimequeen chapter 11 . 2/23
Oh man, second time I read this and hopefully one day you will continue and finish. I look forward to it.
Pikas chapter 11 . 2/20
My God! This was such a fantastic read. To be honest, all of your fanfics I've read so far are just excellent. That update date up there put me off a bit, but I didn't let it discourage me from 11 chapters of KakaSaku haha.

I've noticed that most KakSaku fics tackle adult themes, sometimes bordering 'taboo' topics as well, and I guess that's what makes them so enjoyable. It must be because of the age difference - we can't just brush off Kakashi's age, I presume.

The emotions and conflict that were displayed in the Hiroshi case, and now, with the Danzo trouble really touched me; more than usual. You did a really great job at portraying what the characters (specially Sakura) were going through.

About their child... it's inevitable that someone will figure out that it will be, in the future, Kakashi's offspring. Hopefully by the time the child matures, Danzo will be taken away from his throne and Naruto will be in charge. I'm also curious about the gender of the future KakaSaku child ohoho.

I know it's been a while this you were active on this site, but I do sincerely hope that you'll let your awaiting readers know that you are alright. I'm sure that they are all worries (including me, of course).

I'll be adding this to my subscription list!
In the mean time, I'll be stalking your other stories ;)
Sook03 chapter 6 . 1/30
Oh dear. He should have just let her die.
Sook03 chapter 5 . 1/30
It felt so bleak. So Damn sad. Goodness.
Sook03 chapter 4 . 1/30
I want to sit down and cry with Sakura. Poor girl. She doesnt deserve this.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 1/30
Poor girl. Poor poor girl.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 1/30
Poor Sakura poor Kakashi. Poor everyone.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 1/30
It feels like it would be better for the women to just take their own lives than submitting to forced prostitution.
Sherkane chapter 11 . 1/19
No hurling rocks flying here, just the hope that you will someday get the itch to finish this fabulous story. After all, after years of radio silence, Leafygirl has recently picked up her pending fanfictions to honor in her own way the end of Naruto, so why not you...
Camila chapter 11 . 1/4
Please update sometime in the near future !
T_T
HerMemoriesErased chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Please update sometime in the near future. You have me hanging on your every word and I need more -.- It's like a drug, reading this :L I'm addicticted :D
amauhar chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
Love this story! I would like to echo another reviewer who stated how upsetting it is that you haven't continued this because it. is. so. good. House of Crows is legit my favourite KakaSaku fic and this one is shaping up to be another. Wherever you are in life, I hope you one day come back to finish this story. Cheers!
1,315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »