Reviews for Scarlet Scroll
Angels Take The Impala chapter 11 . 7/27
Absolutely adore all your work; House Of Crows was better than many novels i've read, and i've loved this one as well. I genuinely hope you've kept up your gift for writing with whatever your doing now. I'm not sure if you'll get this after four years, but thank you for writing stories that have been such a pleasure to read :)
To be continued my ass...*cries*
Danica West chapter 11 . 6/19
I was a little wary of starting this story, seeing as it wasn't completed so I knew I would be disappointed once I'd reach your latest chapter, but after I read the first chapter I had to continue.
Your writing is great and the plot was interesting - your stories never disappoint!
I really wish you would start up again, so we can find out what will happen next. This deserves an ending, but I also know writer's block can be a bitch. But who knows, your muse might get struck by a sudden inspiration to start up again and maybe one day I'll find a mail in my inbox saying a new chapter is up ;) A girl can dream, right?

Anyways, if you haven't already please make an account on fictionpress and publish your original work. I'd love to read that too :)
self-reinvented chapter 11 . 4/25
Can't wait for the next chapter
unearthing chapter 11 . 3/12
This story is so sad. The character development between sakura and kakashi is wonderful but I feel like I am briefing for sakura and the emotional isolation she must be feeling. I'm very invested! I hope you find the time and inspiration to update again soon.
yamada.chibi chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
2015 and still no word from you. Hope you're doing well and also we'll be hearing from you soon. Best wishes!
needs to know chapter 11 . 10/29/2015
Please update more. Please. I want to know wat happens to the baby and to khaki and Sakura. Does he stay with his girl and him and Sakura become friends again? Does Sakura finally find someone for her? Do Sakura and kakashi get together?
Sunshinejules873 chapter 11 . 10/20/2015
Please please please ! You. Need. To. Finish. This ! Lol
maybethisaintme chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
At first I didn't think I'd like this story at all, and although some scenes are so heavy and deep, I can't help but love it. I really hope this story continues!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
dont listen to those negative reviews. you are an excellent writer, and thousands of reviews would agree with me. the few who comment negatively are only trolling, you are one of the best writers I have ever read :)
Tank chapter 11 . 9/15/2015
So far, this story doesn't really make sense to me. I read to this point to do my best and try to understand your PoV. Too many plot holes, and really Danzo? The ultimate big bad? Srsly? Also, in canon, plenty missing-min survive more than 3 weeks, and most of them are nowhere near Kakashi's notoriety. And Sakura is no pushover herself. The hunter-nin are really not that awesome, ROOT or no. Sakura's obvious and logical choice at the beginning was to run, and smuggle any immediate family out to some other village. Thus for plot purposes, the only way Danzo could've believably forced Sakura's compliance was by holding her parents hostage, with their location hidden from her, so no one could mount a rescue op.

One bright spot in this fic is the oddball portrayal of Sai, with oddball-ness taken up to eleven. He reminds me of the pie seller in the discworld series. Almost impossible to hate, though I fear you might just make him do something that'll cross event horizon.

This has been a particularly painful fic to read, so I'll be stopping here. You are a skilled writer(perhaps a touch sadistic), but I cannot agree with your interpretation of the manga.
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
Hello i know im not the only one that has comolimented you on your fanfics . I waited to read them all to leave my review. And i loved each and everyone of them all of them are so well put and so well writen that i even dream at night the images ..thank you for sharing this amazing stories i do hope you finish this one and hopefullybwrite another one of sasuke .i love how you transfer your own feelings to sasukes character .Hope you make one of Gaara he is one of my favs
kimrb chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
pls udpate
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
OH MY GOD PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME HERE BAWLING LIKE A BABY D; SAKURAS BABY OMG! WHYYYYY WORLD?! WHY ALL THE GOOD FICS? WHY OH WHY NOT THE BAD ONES INSTEAD?! I CAN FEEL MY HEART SHATTERING INTO A MILLION PIECES
Omgsakuraqueen chapter 11 . 7/15/2015
One of the best stories I've read. I really like it, and I hope you can update soon!
1,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »