Reviews for Scarlet Scroll
giselleg chapter 11 . 7/15
One of the best stories I've read. I really like it, and I hope you can update soon!
Hylla chapter 11 . 7/10
One of the most real stories I have ever read. I sincerely hope it shall reach completion...
Rei chapter 11 . 6/10
fuh.. Danzou is sucks, This story is sucks and you too, sucks to the max...
at first i like it that the story is kakasaku and they're had a hard time, but until chap that implicity say's that women are not better, women is such a whore, slut, or anything like that, you are dead man... and i must say your other stories are sucks.
I Hate You
women and men are equal, if you say such a thing about women, did you honesty think that your mother are the same as the women that you write in this piece of shite story!?
i hope you got the lesson.
-R
iLoveMyMV chapter 11 . 6/7
i was just reading and reading and so into it until I got to this chapter. And then I just noticed the date it was last updated... And I was like. ...()ゞ and then .。。(O_O) .. it was three years ago i started crying.. TT
..We need you to finish this dear author, I need you to finish this. huhuhu, this is soooo saddd.. what's going to happen to sakura and kakashi now? why is kimiko still here, I was hoping she won't approach kakashi anymore after their mission.. I hope danzo gets killed next! Hanging! (_)
Please update again soon! I would really like to know what happens when Sakura finally gives birth with Kakashi's child bwahahahahaha
Excision chapter 11 . 5/26
Please, finish this chapter. I beg of you! I love your KakaSaku stories. Oh please, finish it
becauseambatman1 chapter 11 . 4/29
Oh I loved it! I do hope you continue.
een nihc chapter 11 . 4/14
You updated! Yay! It's refreshing to read that Mrs Haruna is a smart woman rather than an ordinary, nagging mother who knows nothing and that Sakura inherit her smart brain from her mother. This chapter is a lovely development. So please update soon if you can! Thanks for the update.
bloody.Cappuccetto chapter 11 . 3/4
Im a big fan of yours. I discovered you only some days ago and I want to say you: you rocks! I was some confused about what things to write here, specially because seems you're not updating but I had some hope you can read this review. Do you have my most sincere respect. I have many emotional rush when I read you, something good, specially with the final of Naruto (who, Im sorry to say, but it got me some upset), so fanfiction is some comfort to me. I hope you can start this project again, but I understand when a fanwriter doesn't have time or impulse to write anymore. In any case please stay fine. -XOXO.
FenrisNin chapter 11 . 3/4
Intense. I enjoyed the story so far. It'd be a shame if you left it off here... Your stories are all pretty awesome.
mizzanimequeen chapter 11 . 2/23
Oh man, second time I read this and hopefully one day you will continue and finish. I look forward to it.
Pikas chapter 11 . 2/20
My God! This was such a fantastic read. To be honest, all of your fanfics I've read so far are just excellent. That update date up there put me off a bit, but I didn't let it discourage me from 11 chapters of KakaSaku haha.

I've noticed that most KakSaku fics tackle adult themes, sometimes bordering 'taboo' topics as well, and I guess that's what makes them so enjoyable. It must be because of the age difference - we can't just brush off Kakashi's age, I presume.

The emotions and conflict that were displayed in the Hiroshi case, and now, with the Danzo trouble really touched me; more than usual. You did a really great job at portraying what the characters (specially Sakura) were going through.

About their child... it's inevitable that someone will figure out that it will be, in the future, Kakashi's offspring. Hopefully by the time the child matures, Danzo will be taken away from his throne and Naruto will be in charge. I'm also curious about the gender of the future KakaSaku child ohoho.

I know it's been a while this you were active on this site, but I do sincerely hope that you'll let your awaiting readers know that you are alright. I'm sure that they are all worries (including me, of course).

I'll be adding this to my subscription list!
In the mean time, I'll be stalking your other stories ;)
Sook03 chapter 6 . 1/30
Oh dear. He should have just let her die.
Sook03 chapter 5 . 1/30
It felt so bleak. So Damn sad. Goodness.
Sook03 chapter 4 . 1/30
I want to sit down and cry with Sakura. Poor girl. She doesnt deserve this.
1,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »