Reviews for Master of the Boot's Deadliest Warrior
Ashbringer36 chapter 12 . 9/8/2015
Okay as a Starcraft fan I am not angry with this one (Anakin vs Sarah) But I do tend to disagree with the outcome,

Firstly you show the Beast Control working on the Hydralisks, yet Sarah has a direct psionic control over them, meanig you'd either have to sever the connection (and according to her Novel Queen of Blades her statement of "being the swarm" is confirmed to be very literal as zerg that are part of her swarm are literally an extension of her will)
Secondly I feel as if you undervauled Sarahs fists and kicks in the analysis, and what I mean is that it's a known fact Kerrigan has advanced Martial arts training having been a ghost not to mention keeping up with Zaretuel who is like Starcraft ninja master, combine that with her zerg biology making it HIGHLY unlikely she's the inferior in strength and I think you see where I'm going.
Thirdly Kerrigans psionic abilities are not limited as they are in gameplay which is where I think you got that whole 3 second gap or whatever it was, put it simplly psionic powers are actually quite similar to Forrce Powers and Kerrigan is capable of instant thrusts just as Anakin as I'm sure was evident in even one of the cutscenes before she was even reborn during Heart of the Swarm.

Just a few points I wished to bring up, hopefully I didn't sound angry, I didn't intend to I merely wished to provide a counter point as someone who thinks Anakin wouldd not beat kerrigan (though I will say right now I can name at least 3 Star Wars characters who could, Luke Skywalker who's in my head a mary sue based on the comics, Sidious and Revan.)
Cosmic Horror chapter 24 . 9/5/2015
That was indeed, fucking delightful Master Boot. My own experience however, has ruined small bits of this. I'll start with the medium fish and go down.

How did Hannibal win the mid-range round? I love any victory for my favourite, but it seems like the mystical sword would definitely bring the win there.

The rest are just small errors expected from such a long document. Y'know, not capitalising will, using mean instead of meant. Stuff like that; hardly worth mentioning.

While I'm aware that these matches come from your own mangled imagination there's one request I must make. Will Graham vs Dexter Morgan.

Your descriptions of evil when it comes to Alucard, Hannibal and the zombie master are unmatched. If you continued writing fanfiction for Hannibal, I'd give you a warm welcome there.

metal-head111 chapter 24 . 9/5/2015
do some characters from the Fullmetal Alchemist manga/anime. You should also show the Terminator, I think that would make a very interesting fight.
Rob Thomas chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I have a suggestion: The Punisher vs. Jonah Hex.
sonicfighter21354 chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
I though Alucard would win cause he beaten the Millennium Organization with some help from his companions. Also, Dante have Medieval weapons.
Madman With A Keyboard chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
I honestly thought this was the actual fight when I saw this update.

Dear God, what a rush that would have been.

All in all though, awesome update!

Also,

[The psychiatrist adjusts his tie asks without a pause, “We need to work with your problems and understand them. For example, do you ever have any homosexual thoughts about Firelord Zuko?”

“Yeah every time I’m alone in the shower I—wait! What?!” Sokka sputters with outrage.]

These are the single greatest words I have ever written in literature.

Can't wait for the next update!
Cosmic Horror chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
And that is a damn good show, Hannibal. I got the reference pretty much as soon as you mentioned the sharp suit.

EZB chapter 23 . 5/27/2014
Well look who's back. :)

Poor Sokka, all he wants is a chance to have his pain alleviated, and then... THAT. Whoops.

And I could have sworn that your omake would end with a random death. Hmm. Well, I guess death can't happen spontaneously to all of us! XD Also, I sort of got a deathklok thing going with that last bit. Just a bunch of dudes metal-racing down a deserted street at the speed of BRUTAL.

Anyway, nice to see you havn't lost your touch! :D

-EZB
Haissan chapter 22 . 5/14/2014
Nom anor huh, what does the Yuzzan Vong have to gain
WereDragon EX chapter 22 . 2/22/2014
Well, once again, jolly good work from you, and it's very refreshing to get back into this story once again. I've said before that your skills haven't dulled with time, and that very much holds true here. I will admit that I do not know much about Ethan at all, so my bets were on Eren, though I don't know much about him either, lol. But I made my prediction mainly based on Eren's ability to turn into a Titan.

The tests were great, and it's what I know you've been able to pull off well, so good job on that, although I think the mid range test was rather short. But then again, we've seen a lot of gun tests, so it might have been repetitive anyway.

Seems you're continuing with some storyline you established back in the Back for Blood with the Doctor and Tony Jay. Will we get more hints of that in the chapters to come? The prologue from your blog doesn't seem to be here, but I think you mentioned adding more bits to the fight in terms of storyline to your blog.

Anyway, the fight was great, it was long and detailed and you've made good effort to tie the plots and premises of both franchises together into the fight's storyline. I applaud you for that. Still, the fight had its good random moments, particularly the cock Titan at the end. What was that about? Nonetheless, it's good to see this story updated again, and I look forward to the next chapter.
Captain Lycan chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
Time has not dulled your skills, you remain a master of the disturbing yet entertaining. My knowledge of Attack on Titan actually only comes from the abridged series on youtube -which was hilarious btw- I'm not familiar at all with the other character in the fight but made for a very entertaining read.

Especially when Nom Anor and the Locast horde arrived and the "endowed titan" started "raining" death and destruction on the city...you're the only writer I know who could pull stuff like that off and have it be entertaining. Welcome back man, peace out!
Madman With A Keyboard chapter 22 . 2/15/2014
Although I gave a (slightly harsh, in my opinion) review of this over on DeviantART, I think I can definitely say this.

Rafiki: The king, has returned.

I eagerly await the new chapter.

- MWAK
Cosmic Horror chapter 22 . 2/14/2014
I'm getting the feeling that the reason everything is going to shit in the multiverse is because the simulated battles use the 'real' fictional universes. It would explain how so many simulatenous crossovers are happening, and how things became even worse when they got an upgrade.

Bloodwolf432 chapter 22 . 2/14/2014
I honestly had no idea what was going on at the end so I just skipped to the part to say who won.
Dead Space Isaac Clarke vs. Alien Ripley.
Haissan chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
wow... I forgot about the korra part