Reviews for Master of the Boot's Deadliest Warrior
Rob Thomas chapter 1 . 1/28
I have a suggestion: The Punisher vs. Jonah Hex.
sonicfighter21354 chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
I though Alucard would win cause he beaten the Millennium Organization with some help from his companions. Also, Dante have Medieval weapons.
Madman With A Keyboard chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
I honestly thought this was the actual fight when I saw this update.

Dear God, what a rush that would have been.

All in all though, awesome update!

Also,

[The psychiatrist adjusts his tie asks without a pause, “We need to work with your problems and understand them. For example, do you ever have any homosexual thoughts about Firelord Zuko?”

“Yeah every time I’m alone in the shower I—wait! What?!” Sokka sputters with outrage.]

These are the single greatest words I have ever written in literature.

Can't wait for the next update!
Perfect Carnage chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
And that is a damn good show, Hannibal. I got the reference pretty much as soon as you mentioned the sharp suit.

EZB chapter 23 . 5/27/2014
Well look who's back. :)

Poor Sokka, all he wants is a chance to have his pain alleviated, and then... THAT. Whoops.

And I could have sworn that your omake would end with a random death. Hmm. Well, I guess death can't happen spontaneously to all of us! XD Also, I sort of got a deathklok thing going with that last bit. Just a bunch of dudes metal-racing down a deserted street at the speed of BRUTAL.

Anyway, nice to see you havn't lost your touch! :D

-EZB
Haissan chapter 22 . 5/14/2014
Nom anor huh, what does the Yuzzan Vong have to gain
WereDragon EX chapter 22 . 2/22/2014
Well, once again, jolly good work from you, and it's very refreshing to get back into this story once again. I've said before that your skills haven't dulled with time, and that very much holds true here. I will admit that I do not know much about Ethan at all, so my bets were on Eren, though I don't know much about him either, lol. But I made my prediction mainly based on Eren's ability to turn into a Titan.

The tests were great, and it's what I know you've been able to pull off well, so good job on that, although I think the mid range test was rather short. But then again, we've seen a lot of gun tests, so it might have been repetitive anyway.

Seems you're continuing with some storyline you established back in the Back for Blood with the Doctor and Tony Jay. Will we get more hints of that in the chapters to come? The prologue from your blog doesn't seem to be here, but I think you mentioned adding more bits to the fight in terms of storyline to your blog.

Anyway, the fight was great, it was long and detailed and you've made good effort to tie the plots and premises of both franchises together into the fight's storyline. I applaud you for that. Still, the fight had its good random moments, particularly the cock Titan at the end. What was that about? Nonetheless, it's good to see this story updated again, and I look forward to the next chapter.
Captain Lycan chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
Time has not dulled your skills, you remain a master of the disturbing yet entertaining. My knowledge of Attack on Titan actually only comes from the abridged series on youtube -which was hilarious btw- I'm not familiar at all with the other character in the fight but made for a very entertaining read.

Especially when Nom Anor and the Locast horde arrived and the "endowed titan" started "raining" death and destruction on the city...you're the only writer I know who could pull stuff like that off and have it be entertaining. Welcome back man, peace out!
Madman With A Keyboard chapter 22 . 2/15/2014
Although I gave a (slightly harsh, in my opinion) review of this over on DeviantART, I think I can definitely say this.

Rafiki: The king, has returned.

I eagerly await the new chapter.

- MWAK
Perfect Carnage chapter 22 . 2/14/2014
I'm getting the feeling that the reason everything is going to shit in the multiverse is because the simulated battles use the 'real' fictional universes. It would explain how so many simulatenous crossovers are happening, and how things became even worse when they got an upgrade.

Bloodwolf432 chapter 22 . 2/14/2014
I honestly had no idea what was going on at the end so I just skipped to the part to say who won.
Dead Space Isaac Clarke vs. Alien Ripley.
Haissan chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
wow... I forgot about the korra part
The Conquerors chapter 21 . 10/28/2013
Excellent. We, the Conquerors have enjoyed all of these fights thus far. The humor and the general badassery of the fights flow nicely with each other instead of clashing. We look forward to seeing more from you as well as a part two of this chapter.
elmoryakhan chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
How about Goku Vs Superman/
Perfect Carnage chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
You must tell me how your characterization of the Doctor came about. Its pretty much the opposite of all the others I've ever seen.