Reviews for A Drink Between Friends
bookish327 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Nice little one-shot. I could completely see both of them feeling and behaving in this way while the others were away. Good writing, as always. :-)
buttercups3 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Lovely little piece! With mostly just dialogue you've created a spacious tone replete with feelings of emptiness, sorrow, but also friendship! Very enjoyable. I'm glad you stopped back in. :)
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
You know what ? I always thought that the relationship between Cam and Sweets was very interesting ! They are friends but some very special between them make it very special... Well, that's maybe my imagination !

I like the way Cam read in Sweets' mind, like she knew him very well )

Oh my, I miss them too .

Thanks for this beautiful fic, it was very unexpected and it reminds me that Bones will come back soon !
csiAngel chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aww this is so sweet. I could totally picture it and hear it; you've got the characters spot on. I said after the finale there should be webisodes to see what Sweets and Cam are up to while everyone's away: You should write them! :D Also, the line I thought proved you've totally captured Cam's voice was: "Didn't assume it would be." That whole utterance, in particular, was so her! This is fab. I look forward to webisode two ;)
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Oh that was so sweet :) Sweet and Sweets :D It was just what I needed to read on a rainy Monday evening! Great story, and simply but very nicely told. A really lovely moment of friendship, with layers underneath it. I liked that neither needed to speak explicitly about 'who', but we know exactly who they're referring to. Fantastic dialogue as always between them, and I was feeling so sorry for the image of Sweets as a lost little boy, but then loved how he was perked up at the end by the offer of friendship, shows how unassuming he is, and loveable :D
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
hmmm Dana u couldn't stay away could u ?but i'm glad u didn't because this was so good i really enjoy Sweets and Cams conversations and this one wasn't any a total genius.

xoxo crazy hot

leah
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Cute! They definitely need each other, seeing as how everyone else left! Thank goodness for a busy summer, or I'd never survive Bones withdrawal.
Rochelle Templer chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I'm always thrilled to see another Sweets/Cam friendship piece. :D

I enjoyed this. The dialogue meshed with the thoughts of the characters, and it seemed in character as well. This is something I could easily see happening as Cam and Sweets deal with the absence of their close-knit group.

Anyway, great one shot. ;)
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This was sweet :)

More and more I believe Sweets is like a vessel for Hart Hanson to get the audience opinion across on the show (he get's excited over BB...he was the one that thought they would get back together after solving the case in the finale...) and this continues that theory nicely. :) We all just want them to be back :)

Cam always goes to Sweets for advice, so it was nice to see Sweets go to Cam.

Like I said, it was lovely. :)

Thanks for writing.

Em

x
Skole chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
You are BACK baby! (Booth paraphrasing)

Not only do you capture Cam and Sweets perfectly in character dialogue and idiom - this also is one of those moments that the fanbase are left wondering about.

Thanks for taking the time to write this, I'm glad that you let this one bubble out.

S
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Great characterization and dialogue. Could totally see this scene in my head. Would love to read more with these two!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Another great fic!

Ah the two that got left behind. I feel for them, everyone picking up and leaving like that, but I can definitely see Sweets taking it the hardest. He seems to have some abandonment issues of his own.

So how's life? Hope things are good:)

Leah
alibi2014 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Awww, this just made my day! I've been DYING to read a fic with Cam and Sweets bonding post-finale, and this definitely fit the bill. You have their voices down perfectly, too. Thanks so much for sharing this and bringing a smile to my face!
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I liked this! We've seen so many fics about B&B keeping in touch with each other that we've forgotten those left on the homefront. Cute little snapshot and I chuckled at how Sweets felt the need to clarify the drinks would not be a date. Very sweet!
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I must say... this is one of my favorites of all time. I'm glad you came up with this! Thank you.