Reviews for Cooking Lessons With Luke?
ShadowGirl170 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Love it. It's so cute
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Okay, I love the list! That is such a, I dunno, "girl" thing to do. Gosh, though talk about dramatics! Though it's totally your story to control, I still really, really hope that Elana ends up with Luke! Love it, thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Ha, loving it! I love that you added that part about Julius-when I first saw him I thought he was actually a girl...poor Candace. Also, all of the characters are very "real", yet still act perfectly like the original characters from the games. It brings the video games even more to life!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Great details, but can't wait to read further! Unfortunately, I have to differ on Elana's crush on Chase...he can be so mean at times! I can't wait to see what Luke brings to the table. Also, it's pretty cool that you had chosen to write the HarvestMoon/RuneFactory stories. It's an excellent spin-off for the fans to read!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
i like this series keep up the good work
puttimuzz3 chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
OMG, love your story, it is totaly fun when I read it 3 hope the next part will come soon :) I am from denmark so I am not so good to english, hope it's alright :) ?
rongirl98 chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
I loved this story! It was so creative and greatly written! Awesome story!
Sakuralove123 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
awsome love it so cute thank you
Harvest Loon chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Awww, a short and sweet finish. A lovely end to the story. Good work.

*Sarah*
Nezumi-san chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
I liked this chapter, of course because of that part about the hairpins and bandana. I wrote a comic like this on DA, and I heard it was in this fanfiction. I was surprised to say the least. Next time, before using something of mine, please ask, or crediting me would be great. I'm glad you liked the comic enough to use a line from it, but please be aware that I would like to be credited. Thank you, and I like the fanfiction. It's really cute and funny. I hope you can get back to me soon. Thanks.

Nezumi-san
tiffany59 chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Loved it! Sad that's it's over though... ( But please continue with your writing. You're an awesome writer!
marciemarciemarcie chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
I liked the story. Cute! Now you have to go off and write about who gets Elana. xD Or maybe that'll show up in Adventure With the Guys? ;)
nudgepleaseshutup chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Yes your last line to us reviewers was a little cheesy but who cares?

As soon as I read the finish I was like "she left it there?"

but luckily I'm reading adventure with the guys!

Good work as always I'm glad you lined up and organized Elenas thaughts.

I hate when people do that even though I do it as well lol good job!

A great cliff hanger ending!
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Awesome, it finally showed up:) Love the ending, that was great:) Have fun on your tip, now you don;t have to worry about dissapearing chapters:) Love that she made a list in her head of what she learned:) it's funny how you can learn so much when you're around more than one guy:)
nudgepleaseshutup chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Very good work as well I could actually feel myself blushing when Elena was blushing.

Your very good at writing I saw no grammar or punctuation errors.

Keep up the good work!