Reviews for Words of a Heart
laigunner03 chapter 1 . 7/10
I nearly fell off my seat laughing when I read about that 'Marry Me' message part. Very interesting oneshot I would say.
SoundSage chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
AWW this story was so cute i loved it everyone stayed in character almost to a T and the set up of the marry me candy was funny in traditional haruhi humor i loved it ill pass it on to anyone i know that likes the show
BoringBone chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This story is just "too sweet" hahaha...

Man I'm so lame. Btw great story, good job!
Phenomiracle chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Nice and cute.

Well written story. I liked it. :3
Mijumaruwott chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Amazing!
Loki-Roki chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This was very nicely written, and you've kept very well with how Yuki would act. It's very rare for me to find any story based on Yuki with this much clarity. I thank you for writing this. Have you thought on writing another one?
Bazooka-Ed chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is probably the BEST fanfic on the Haruhi Suzumiya section on this website. You nailed the characters PERFECTLY! I love this story! Long live KyonxYuki *Favs* _.
zackyl chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Aw, that was Too Sweet..
I like reading stuff chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This was beutiful, nearly brought a tear to my eye. I think you got the personalities just right. "We can totally eat these!" sounded a bit strange, in my opinion, but I suppose with Haruhi, strange is normal. I liked this one, it wasn't too long, and it was cute. If you ever write anything else with theese two I'll definately read it. Keep up the good work!
Condor green chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This is adorable.

You nailed Yuki's character too.

Condor
xXStrawberryxCyanideXx chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I love YukixKyon to death but its so hard to find stories. Especially with Yuki in character or as close as it could get. ; I agree Yuki is one tough character to write. But extreme OOC makes me sad. Your one shot was too cute. And Yuki's reaction to the candy conversation heart saying "Marry Me" would be something she would say in the anime/manga. Too awsome! :3
Dance Candy chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Awww! Cute :)
the grey mage chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
pure awesome. you nailed the characterization of nagato yuki down pat. this is going on my fav list.
Tetsui chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Heh heh, this was a sweet story. I very much enjoyed this. You wrote a good KyonXYuki story while keeping Yuki in character, that's hard to do. Bravo.
Hina the half heart chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was a really cute story and I wish it had progressed a bit further. Isn't Kyon X Yuki cute? Oh and a out the Mikura and Koizumi yeah you can do it if you wish but I prefer Kozumi and Haruhi.