Reviews for Deception
hope and fate chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
NOOOOOO! YOU LEFT IT ON A CLIFFHANGER! hope&fate xx
Kashmir89 chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Thanks for the shout out I feel so special lol and thank you for writing such an awesome story, I'm such a kiss ass he he. I love the drama thank god Jasper was there to restrain Edward. I'm overly excited for the next chapter I can't wait to see how Emmett's going to react to the news. Oh wait one question who do you see as your Emmett?
JenniferFitzherbert chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
MOREE!
hope and fate chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Update soon hope&fate xx
hope and fate chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
This is amazing so far, please continue hope&fate xx
Kashmir89 chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
Oh no Em better watch out. Wow that was crazy I loved it.
Kashmir89 chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
I'm scared for Bella I think Edward is going to freak out when he finds out Emmett is Elijah's Dad. She should tell Emmett first so that he can help her tell Edward.
Btterflykiss69 chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
Love this story.
Vicki-Jasper-Whitlock chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
wow..update. x
Kashmir89 chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
Holy update 2 chaps back to back thank you. Yay Em's POV! I want to give him a huge he loved Bella all that time and he was waiting for her, stupid Edward. Oh I hope he moves to Seattle and if he only knew that Elijah had his eyes not Edwards. I can't wait for the next chappie.
Kashmir89 chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
OMG I loved it. Wow Alice is going to know Elijah is Emmett's. Crazy Edward didn't even call just to get an explanation or anything. I'm way too excited now how will I sleep.
Kashmir89 chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Doesn't Emmett ever wonder if Elijah is his maybe he does suspect is this story going to be all Bella's POV? Oh yeah question when did Em start to have feelings for Bella and how old are they? Wow that letter has to be one of the worst things Edward will ever read, maybe Bella should have done it in person. I really wonder if he is going to call her I can't wait to see whats going to happen.
Kashmir89 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I really like it seems real angsty. Oh how sad I fell so bad for Edward cause not only did Bella cheat but his brother was the guy she cheated with and to top it off his son isn't really his. But don't get me wrong I love Em, did he really love Bella I'm thinking he did/does. Anyway I'm onto chapter 2.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2