Reviews for Dying Changes Everything
Hells Bells chapter 24 . 4/18
Beautiful and so story made me cry - a lot.
Love in heaven isn't as much as love on earth. This whole story wasted my time. I read 24 chapters only to be disappointed in the end by some b*tch he calls his wife, Emma. This was supposed to be Tiva. But in the end it seems as if you forgot that. And once "Emma" dies Tony will go to her and leave Ziva behind. Just letting you know my opinion.
I really thought this story would turn out good, Ya know, tony and Ziva meeting each other in heaven. But now it has just turned into some love story with his new wife. Um, hello?! The story was supposed to be TIVA not, what? Temma? EEW Temma doesn't even sound right! And to top it all off it seems as if everyone has forgotten about Ziva and Tony doesn't even visit her grave that often. What? Once every 3 months he does? I know this is just a fanfic but I'm just letting you know, thanks for wasting my time. I read all the chapters just to be disappointed in the end.
Nooooo
So did tony get shot or no?
Omg best chapter EVER! I sure hope Ziva doesn't get...Ya know, prego. Because that would be even more devastating. Tony loosing her and the baby.
I traded up when she told the team and at the end when I realized in this story Ziva will die and Tony will be devastated. I'm thinking Tony might commit suicide after/during Ziva tries to get herself killed/dies
pandorablueskies chapter 24 . 1/12
I really liked this story, although crying at 2 am is more than enough to wake me up thoroughly. I especially liked the brief comments from Kate. I thought the ending was perfect and loved how Kate explained that in "forever", he would be able to love Ziva and Emma equally. Nicely done!
numb3rs mystery chapter 24 . 9/19/2014
I just finished reading this story for the first time and I have to say it's really beautiful . I cried my eyes off when Ziva died and the tow chapters after it . My sister was really scared . She thought something bad happened and I explained to her through my tears and then she was about to kill me .
Tragic but perfect !
gladiatorRED chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
The first time I read this fic almost three years ago, I remember being on the bus on my way home from high school crying my eyes out. I was completely blown away and amazed by how talented you are. This is quite possibly one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read on FF.

I'd lost track and had been searching for this story for months and I finally found it again last night and re-read the entire thing. So many old Tiva feels were brought up again. The beautiful love story, Ziva's death, Tony grieving. It's simply amazing and I just wanted to say thank you for sharing you incredible gift with us!
xxtivazonexx chapter 24 . 3/3/2014
Your Story was One of the best I've ever read. I cried the whole Story sometimes behause it was f*cking cute and often because it was heart wrenchingly sad. I cried the most when ziva died and the last chapter was just too overwhelming. Thank you for sharing this Great Story with us with so many emotions. Thank you. I'm sobbing really bad right now and I'm just overwhelmed by your Story.
KJWO chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I started sobbing uncontrollably when they hugged
Coolmon54 chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
Damn allergies
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
mother of balls. I started bawling from the moment she told Tony. thanks for that :) so far, its been really good. but why so sad? although, I do like the fact that Tony is falling for Ziva. Yeah!
Great so far!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
Why does it hurt so bad?