Reviews for Dark Avenger
rachel210491 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
great cross over :)
mendenbar chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Wish you would continue this. And what about Angel and Dexter? You made a big deal about how he was supposed to help Angel and it feels like you have just dropped that storyline completely.
Canadian Harry Potter Fan chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Hey thanks for replying to my review.

When I said that I have only seen the very beginning of Angel I mean about the first 3 or 4 episodes. I have only seen the first 3.5 seasons of buffy too. So I have some basic knowledge of the characters that have been around from the beginning and through talking to my friends I know some more. I am much more knowable about Firefly as I have seen all of it and the movie multiple times.
Canadian Harry Potter Fan chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
This is really interesting if a bit confusing at times because I have only seen the very beginning of the angel series. It looks like this might not be continuing any time soon. But it's a good story, and it seemed like it was going somewhere particular.
Asuka-Was-Here chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
This is a brilliant and unique idea for a crossover, and I'd love to see more of it :D Dexter as an angel is a very appealing idea - makes me feel a little less guilty for liking a character who's more or less a remorseless killer. And poor Deb just never stops getting bowled over by major revelations and whatnot. Your grasp of the characters is very insightful and I love their various interactions.

Anyway, keep it up!
smiles chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
good stuff, more please. like this idea of dex being angel of death, continue. may your plot bunnies breed.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
This is brilliant - I don't even know Dexter (I just read the wiki summary) and this is something absolutely, utterly brilliant. :)

yuiop chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
this was great, wish there was more :)