Reviews for We Are
karu chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
just randomly surf andromeda fan fiction & i found ur piece. i was small when andromeda came out, but i still decided tht andromeda was destined 2 b my fav show evr( it is:)) i l8r realized something was different w/ the show,i. newer seasons, but nevr knew it was ,'cause the writer( the robert guy) left, 'til a month ago. And wat shud appear, but this writing. thnx 4 such an amazing story. the way i figure, if he nevr left, the show wud've continued gr8t & strong, ppl wud kno wat andromeda iz when i answer the" wat's ur fav show" question, & tyr wud've stayed.( 3's 4 tyr, my 2nd fav character) l8rs kthnxbi xD
Lady Parcifal chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
really nice!good points there!
Flitter chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
I have never met someone who can write deep fiction on so small an issue! Okay, that came out sounding like a flame. And it wasn't. Really. I didn't really understad most of it. because I've watched Andromeda on channel four, and they've just finished a series where Magog swarmed the ship, and Rommie's personality switched with an old copy. So if you can tell em what series that was, I'd be grateful!

And the reason I read it? Because I've never seen a LOTR writer write Andromeda, apart from me. But, reading a review from you on a story someone wrote, I'd say don't read it. IT's new characters, decharacterisation (i think) and not brilliant, although funny.

So just don't .I liked this though.

*S*
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Cool. Except Ethlie's not around anymore, either. Why? Why? Why?
Lrnd chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
that was good

but personally i like some of the changes

rommies hair is cool and although trance was cooler purple she looks tougher
Liz chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Wow. I'm not religious or anything, but all I can say to that is AMEN! But seriously, Robert Wolfe is leaving? Ack! I wondered what the f*** was happening. So that's it? Thats why Trance went into the future and traded places with herself (or at least thats the way I heard it. I missed that eppisode)? and that's why Rommie's hair is mysteriously blue now? and that's why Dylan got met Molly the tour guide and f***ed her in THE SAME EPISODE (horney bastard)? OMG ANDROMEDA IS FINALLY JUMPING THE SHARK! (for an explanation go to ) I hoped the day would never come when I admitted it, but I'm right, aren't I. It's really happening isn't it. Excuse me, I think I'll go mope in my bedroom for a few days...
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
*falls over laughing* "Easy for you to say, you got Ethlie watching your back," Harper shot angrily as he started pacing the bridge back and forth." HEHE This was cool. ;)