Reviews for Insane
ceecee chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Its a great story! It might be short but its so sweet and simple it desreves a 100%
MishaMe1994 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Okay, this was totally romantic! I just loved it! Thanks a million for sharing this with us...

YJ-101
jackiegrey chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Call It B-E-A-UTIFUL! Loved it!
semisweetie50 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
you are an AMAZING author. that was one the most detailed, intricate, beautiful stories I have ever read. I cant believe you are not a actual writer. you definitely should be. Bravo!
semisweetie50 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
FallingStar95 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That. Was. Adorable! :)
ghhhhhhhfoiiiiijjjhhh chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Wow just amazing.

It was so hard to find your story because, first you have to find a story that isn’t slash. (No offence to those who read and write it. I just can’t see the four being with each other like that.) Then to find a story that is not against Kendall and Jo. And then one that’s more or less in character. But your story made all that searching worth it!

Amazingly cute and fluffy. Loved it, favourite it the second I finish writing the review. Please Please write more Kendall/Jo fanfics.
stupid-acount-won't-login chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Great story! SO cute!
TealMoose chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Heya :D I was just going over your stories (ahem glittering glass cough cough) when I saw this Kendall story, and I'm obsessed with Kendall, so there's no way I COULD'NT click on it.

And now... I love it. To pieces. Cause it's amazing.

Seriously! I've never loved seeing Kendall and Jo together so much before! You wrote them so perfectly and it was SO TOUCHING.

I loved every single part of this story, but I have to say, my favorite part was when Jo was taking care of Kendall. Now, I'm not usually a big fan of romances, but this one was just too cute :D

I don't like how most people turn Jo into this psycho crazy girl who you just wanna punch in the face, but you did the oposite and turned her into a really sweet person :D

Which was great.

SO, WONDERFUL WORK.

I loved the Kendall whump (hehehe. I love Kendall whumpage X.X) and I think that this whole story was just- precious. It was wonderful and amazing.

GREAT WORK!
Starbucks3894 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
AWWWW! I'm smiling my head off! Cutest Kendall/Jo I've read IN MY LIFE! I love how you didn't make Jo all ditzy. I'm actually starting to like her. Granted, not more than Camille, but she's getting there. ;)

All in all, I was VERY impressed. The cuteness factor was 11 x 140000000000000000000.

... I know. That was bad. XD But this fic the sweetest thing. Fantabulous job.
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
AWWWW that was gorgeous! I loved it that was beautiful one of the best Kendall/Jo fics on here! I hate all those slash stories, i mean why would people write them they already have girlfriends! Well, only 2 of them but still!

Absolutely beautiful i'm so glad i found this story!
It's me P again chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
file_thumbview_approve/10009677/2/istockphoto_

file_thumbview_approve/5626068/2/istockphoto_

These are my ideas of the James OC... kinda... i like the first one more though! :D
It's Me P chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
James OC...

Name: Cara

Age: 16 years old... b-day March 15th

Height: 5'7

Looks: ... idk for now!

Personality: Shy when she meets someone new, but outgoing around the people she's used to being with. Likes to ice-skate, paint, and has an unknown creative side to her. Not peppy, but kinda girly.

Horrible, I know... but I kinda dont have time to think now - lol
Harry's Girly chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i am speechless. totally speechless. that, my friend, was by far the best jo/kendall fic i have ever read.
Kendall Luver chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This is awesome!I so added to my favorites:)There isn't enough Kendall and Jo fanfics because everyone's writing slash(shutters at thought)soory to slash readers and writers:)