Reviews for Flawed
pronker chapter 43 . 8/21/2010
No privacy for Ryn but maybe the puzzlement of a proposed date with Ferus is better than her blank look, as Anakin noted. And yes, another cliffhanger, your specialty. I'm liking your overall portrayal of Ryn up to this point, as she has yearnings like a river, and that river curved around a bend towards Ferus, at least to see the possibilities. If anything, a life of war teaches that all strategy fails in actual battle, where it looked absolutely wonderful in the war room.
Kelaria chapter 43 . 8/21/2010
Noooo! (He was alive! I FELT it!) Not Kit? :*( Evinne is going to take that badly, I think... But I love Ferus in this story, it will be interesting to see how he and Ryn will get along... And I admire Anakin for staying out of it this time! Terrific ending to another fun adventure - looking forward to the next one! )
pronker chapter 42 . 8/18/2010
Tyro said that last part, and poignantly, too.

Evinne and her prickliness with Ryn, IC, and she probably wouldn't like too much hovering for the sake of Ryn's guessing that Terch is part of Evinne's problem.
pronker chapter 41 . 8/18/2010
The arms issue is being handled by the government, to their shame. They'll probably be happy as anything to continue or simply take over the supply that has come their way.

It's all legalistic, and that's what Ryn is upset about, as she is used to operating somewhat of an outlaw. I hope I'm interpreting this correctly. Very nice Ryn and Anakin reunion, sweetly done.
pronker chapter 40 . 8/18/2010
Chilling chapter. The 'bad feeling' seems to be universal. At this point, I agree with Anakin's 'someone wise should control everything' credo.
Kelaria chapter 42 . 8/18/2010
I'm glad Evinne is relatively okay, and hanging in there! So Makesh is taking her to Coruscant, and the Jedi will catch their passenger liner... What could possibly go wrong with that? :D
Kelaria chapter 41 . 8/18/2010
Loved the Ryn & Anakin moment, that was really sweet! Boy that is one messed-up planet... I hope they all manage to get out of there! *waits patiently for next chapter* :)
Kelaria chapter 40 . 8/18/2010
Haha I love how all the droids just go splat if you take out the command ship (though unfortunately it didn't solve the problem in this case... Somebody needs to kick the Prime Minister's butt!) And I'm still very concerned about Evinne? 0.0
pronker chapter 39 . 8/18/2010
Aw, Evinne is sort of having her life flash before her before her death, is that it? Carving in an Aurek for 'Ardel' was classic.
pronker chapter 38 . 8/18/2010
Montage effect, A plus good literary technique to describe visuals an I liked Evinne's fortitude.
Kelaria chapter 39 . 8/17/2010
Evinne's story is getting very interesting! Now I need to find out what has happened to Kit (not to mention whatever just hit Evinne?) More please! :)
Kelaria chapter 38 . 8/17/2010
The fast scene changes are exciting! And Ryn "gave in to that gravity" and is now "twenty meters from cover" - really cool how you worked the titles of her previous adventures in there!
Kelaria chapter 37 . 8/17/2010
Eek, everyone's in trouble at the moment! (And Evinne has some fancy powers - I did not know she could do that!) I hope they all get out of this mess... Congrats on finishing the story! )
pronker chapter 37 . 8/17/2010
Ryn has her hands full with Imram and the fight - does she think it would be better not to shoot underaged foes? Does she blame herself for not just knocking them out, or something?

Anakin is so tied into Ryn's state of mind, that's somewhat of a drawback to him, at this particular moment ...

You go, Siri.
pronker chapter 36 . 8/17/2010
Ryn is dangerously distracted by her self-doubts, uh-oh. I wish she could think of herself as a hero in her defense of Imram and, in a larger scope, her ideals. Excellent lightsaber and blaster action. Imram has a lot of learning to do.

Looking forward to the Terch/Evinne revelation. Can he be a traitor, or maybe did something that was inadvertently overheard?

Re Ferus, there is an old soldier's saying, that 'you never hear the one that gets you.' Brrrrr.