Reviews for Realization
Devon Marie Darling chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
So AnimeCookie, since I'm not actually a SoulxMaka fan I'm trying to do some...research on the couple. x3 This was very cute.
Also, I'll say this in my reply to the reviews in the next chapter of my Soul Eater story but Oh my Gosh, hi. xD
Hellocloser chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Yes, continue! Your SoulxMaka fluff is so cute!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Cute.
FullMetal-edwardelric-fangirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
"It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!"

(Sorry, I saw "Despicable Me" this month. x) I saw this quote to be quite fitting.)

-squee-

God, Soul, you're calling MAKA the idiot? For serious? You're the one who almost got a nose bleed over Maka using your BATH TOWEL! And then you got all those pervy thoughts and...ugh. But it's okay, 'cause I loovvee chu!~ (Ah ha ha. Random spazz moment. XD)

Anywho, great job, Cookie-chan!~ I was so excited to see that you wrote a Soul Eater fic! (I remember getting the e-mail alert for this fic, but I was only on like... episode five at that time. xD So I put it off to the side. Then I read your review on another person fic, and you mentioned this story, and I was like, "OH YEAH! Oh my gosh I haveta go read that! :3

Great detail, completely in-character Soul, and ohmigosh the FLUFFINESS! 33 Ah ha ha...Adorable SoMa...I love it. x3

Alrighty, well I do suppose this concludes my (okay, I can't say little... ._.") review. Please keep up the great work!~ D

Ja ne!

-FanGirl
Tricksterr chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oooh I think I've read this like 1500 thousand times. I can't believe I never reviewed it~!

Love it, and I love Soul's, well, Soul-ness!

Good writing! :DDDDD
poisoned kindness chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I blushed ... haha ... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease write more short stories!
maple the wacky tree chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
yes this is, indeed, fluff. i liked it. guys can be so oblivious sometimes. *rolls eyes* oh yeah, i live with a girl!
INSANE KITTY XIII chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
hahaha hell yeah! i wants u to continu!