Reviews for Some Things Should Never Change
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Very nice. love their banter. Hate Faber.
Darcy Foster chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Tooo cute-darce
Sadie Elfgirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I love Marshall's description of Faber. It's so...Marshall-esque, and accurate. Boy do I despise that F.B.I. scum-sucker...

Anyhoo, I love their interaction with each other. Not too sappy, with just the right mix of serious and witty banter. Very nice. :)
Athena13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I seriously wish we got this kind of stuff on the show for more than 30 seconds. Great scene. Insightful break down of Faber!
Lace-Sylph chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I like it, I'm not sure why but I really do.
D. Fowler chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I want you to know that I broke my cardinal rule about reading other people's work while I have one of my own in progress to read this story. I just couldn't stand it any longer! And I am so glad I did. There was not one moment or one word that I couldn't picture or clearly hear in my head from our beloved characters. You captured their voices perfectly. This is so believable, I'm going to have a hard time remembering that it was only something I read instead of something I saw on one of the episodes. :) Perfect!
Moon Surfer chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
The partnership between Mary and Marshall is just one of those things you know is gonna last forever haha their just weird and it works for them! you did an awesome job with this one BuJyo!
Lanaa Taurof chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I am really, really glad someone dislikes Faber as much as I do. He's skeevy. I mean that in the most distasteful way possible. I truly do love reading your Marshall and Mary. They're so true to themselves in their witty repartee.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I absolutely loved this fic. It made me smile.

-Kate
BryteEyez chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Love it! But then I love all of your Mary and Marshall stuff!
Amethyst246 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Definitely liked it. Good character study, and I really liked you analysis of Faber (may he drive of a cliff). And, to top it off, Mary listened! It's a miracle.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Just reiterating - the dialogue ROCKED!

The story was great, too, on its own terms. I'm hoping enough sugar and alcohol (and sugar alcohol) got into their systems so that defenses are let down and some serious emotional and relationship advancement can take place.

A follow-up thought, perhaps...?

*cheers*
farxy chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
oh my .. french silk pie

This was quite the dialogue piece .. loved the usual banter

and then the real story coming out

yes .. tired and stretched out .. but as always, you find a way for them to re-establish their balance

and giving the nod to Stan .. firm but there for them, no matter.

Nice nice nice
strwbrygrl77 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I LOVED this!

French Silk pie FTW!

Partnership. Faber-bashing. Whiskey.

"Blah, blah, fucking blah, cue the violins."

"I envision more of a bassoon chorus for you. Throatier. Less whiny."

Perfect!
Sassenach082 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Loved it! You totally brought the M/M connection back, it was awesome! Please continue!