Reviews for Mixed Messages
SanFran78 chapter 3 . 6/28
Please going on.
Great story
Naguabo chapter 3 . 5/24
I'd be curious to know more about Laura's family background. That seems to have been glossed over so far. How are you explaining her father's name and history, for instance? You have me intrigued, but I would have expected a scene with Coach Boone being incredulous about a girl wanting to join the team.
CalaisForever chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Love this story line its a great idea! I know its been forever but please continue!
Alex B. Goode chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Great stuff. Keep at it!
Align the Scars chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
I just want to first off say, I am a huge fan of "Remember The Titans". I think you are doing a great job capturing the essence of the story and the spirit of the 70's. Fantastic job! :)
marshmellow73 chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
plzzz updatee i luv it
My Letter to the World chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
i love it!
JanuaryBaby192 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Excelent as usual! I like the introduction to the players, and to sheryl. It all was quite good and i can't wait for the next chapter, which i seriously hope is coming soon! (I especially can't wait to see who she ends up with, that's always a fun mystery to solve)

~ Thanks for a great chapter, can't wait for the next!

January Baby
illusionsaremylife chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
i really like this storie... its really good to...
hippielicious chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
good story
JanuaryBaby192 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I love it as usual. I really like this for a filler chapter and i'm really excited that the third chapter is already underway. Can't wait for your next update!

~January Baby
Ley93 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
decent for a filler

pms
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Great job. Keep it up.
albinoblackswan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Hey, you're back! Excellent! Sorry if I was slowing you down.

I'm glad you put this story up first; it was my favorite out of the three. And now it's longer! With cooking and segregation and Chee-yoom-bo and everything! Oh, I can't wait, thank you.
JanuaryBaby192 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I'm so glad that you've started to write again. I really did enjoy your story when you first started it, but i like where this is going. It explains alot about her and I like how you started by building up her character and background. I think that by starting your story after Gerry's accident is a refreshing take on the story as well. I'm excited to see how this turns out so please keep writing.

~January Baby