Reviews for Mixed Messages
CalaisForever chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Love this story line its a great idea! I know its been forever but please continue!
Alex B. Goode chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Great stuff. Keep at it!
Align the Scars chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
I just want to first off say, I am a huge fan of "Remember The Titans". I think you are doing a great job capturing the essence of the story and the spirit of the 70's. Fantastic job! :)
marshmellow73 chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
plzzz updatee i luv it
My Letter to the World chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
i love it!
JanuaryBaby192 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Excelent as usual! I like the introduction to the players, and to sheryl. It all was quite good and i can't wait for the next chapter, which i seriously hope is coming soon! (I especially can't wait to see who she ends up with, that's always a fun mystery to solve)

Thanks for a great chapter, can't wait for the next!

illusionsaremylife chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
i really like this storie... its really good to...
hippielicious chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
good story
JanuaryBaby192 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I love it as usual. I really like this for a filler chapter and i'm really excited that the third chapter is already underway. Can't wait for your next update!

Ley93 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
decent for a filler

pms
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Great job. Keep it up.
albinoblackswan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Hey, you're back! Excellent! Sorry if I was slowing you down.

I'm glad you put this story up first; it was my favorite out of the three. And now it's longer! With cooking and segregation and Chee-yoom-bo and everything! Oh, I can't wait, thank you.
JanuaryBaby192 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I'm so glad that you've started to write again. I really did enjoy your story when you first started it, but i like where this is going. It explains alot about her and I like how you started by building up her character and background. I think that by starting your story after Gerry's accident is a refreshing take on the story as well. I'm excited to see how this turns out so please keep writing.