Reviews for Its not me whos dangerous, Its you
Lucifer sound like a very interesting character. i like. :3
gatto-gatto chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
ohhh me like!
gatto-gatto chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
i like this chapter it's so cute! x]
gatto-gatto chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
oooh! i love this one! one of your best i've read and one of the best i've read! i thought it was funny how Shinjiro said to those guys "last time you said that you didn't do shit!" and it's funny how he just does all that weird stuff when she calls him 'shinji-kun' and 'your handsome' and it's cute how she remembers him but he doesnt. its like she has a thing for him after that time when yukari and the others were actually there. :3
Deidara'sgirl19 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
I love this story! Shinjiro acts so funny when around Annabell! It's so cute...3

And Shinjiro's birthday is on August 11, isn't it? Hahaha I celebrated by starting my own ShinjiroxMshe fanfic and posting it on here. I love Shinjiro 3

Great Job! *two thumbs up*
Blackecplise chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I really like this! And I suddenly got interested when she found Akihiko-sempai sleeping in the lounge, that parts here with Shinjiro-sempai and Annabell were so cute! I like it when she kept on looking at him, and he was whining inside of him,

(Stop looking at meeee...) ahahahaha! I can imagine him saying that! :D

I like this, it won't be bad to continue at all!

and you do lemons?-I don't know so much, but I really like your work here! it's awesome! If you are, Update soon! if not, make one soon!

Blackeclipse