Reviews for Chemistry Lesson
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I didn't find it too terribly OOC! I just rewatched this ep on TNT and the whole Ellie Monroe thing drove me crazy, I mean, we hadn't seen him really WITH anybody since Meredith, and she's, well, deep fried twinkie, and through some of those season 2 eps I was getting the feeling that he was starting to realize that it wasn't enough anymore, the women, the one night stands, the casual sex... that he wanted more, and that more came in the form of HER. So I wanted to find a post-ep sort of 'fix it fic' to reconcile all that in my brain, and there weren't very many for this ep at all! I may yet have to write one because there are just so few. Also I kinda like writing jealous Beckett. Anyways. The reviewing. Yeah. I love your premise and it's interesting and fun and unique and sweet, and I'm glad you wrote it because now the ep is sufficiently 'fixed' in my brain enough for me to sleep tonight. So you are responsible for how well-rested I will be tomorrow, really, and since lack of sleep is bad for your health, my doctor thanks you for that. And you can tell it's 4 am because I just rambled for like, well, there's a scroll bar in the review box, which is not normal, so, a long time, and I ramble when I'm tired so this is probably not going to make any sense, but, you know, reviews are awesome, so, voila - review. Story was awesome. Loved it. :)
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wow! How do you walk away from someone like Kate after that! Cool!
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is so great! More of the same combination of banter, kissing, etc!:)
Student chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
nicely done! loved this!
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I like much chapter . perfect
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Brilliant story.
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh wow really loved this.
Dee Lee chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I loved this!
Mathmel chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
How sweet! Good job with this fanfic! :)
calleigh4ever chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
amazing story! by any chance is there a follow up?
lytab5 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Loved to read your story!

Very intense and playful at the same time. :-)

Thank you!
CovenStine chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Can I say it?

D'awwwwwwww

That was fun!
WhereIsYourHeart10 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
love this! you definitely gave something to think about here. I like the two of them together, and your ideas about long-term relationships down the road are a definite possibility :)
haz3335 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Bravo! Best first kiss scene I've read yet!
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Hee! I'm catching up on Castle fic, and I have to say, I quite like this one. It's cute and romantic, but it's not completely over the top and out of character. Very, very nice!