Reviews for The Key
AlecAndra chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That was funny and hot hot hot ;)
Michelle Dyer chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Damn girl where is the spanking scene? Didn't you say in marshmallow that edward spanked alec the next day? Or did I misunderstand? I always want spanking and wanking!
upsidedownntwisted chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Normally PJ doesn't like clothed dry humping but there are execptions..this being one of them. Love these two together.
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
How I missed this one on your list of stories I'll never know. That was so great, and definitely lived up to it's "relatively angst free" promise. The only part that made me sad was Alec remembering their first kiss because that made me think of Edward watching the video of that moment with Seth and pointing out when they first fell in love and then I'm all *sobs* and I may have had to step away for a moment. But this actual little outtake was wonderful and funny and angst free and I loved it! (Not to say that I don't love the original... shit, you know what I mean. I'm going to go away now...)
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
You're fucking killing me . . . just . . . *dies*
ChloBoLow Hale chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That was a nice glimpse into their lives.

-Chlo-
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Aww that is SO cute. I liked Alec & Edward as a couple. I was cracking up when Alec was asking Edward about holding his huge cock.

I kept expecting Alec to spew everywhere. I really like how real your stories are. Thanks hon.
bmango chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Man, this is hilarious. I love this little glimpse into Alec's head when he and Edward were together. Nicely done! -b
TashaTeacup chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Hehe, I liked this pairing, even though I wouldn't have thought I'd have liked it.

I wanna read the story now, if this is an outtake!
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
That was hot and funny and I loved it! Alec is a trip! :)
salty-sarah chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I think this piece was so poignant specifically because of the events of 'Say Something Else'. It's like we get a glimpse of what really was, without the tinted sadness of Alec's loss. Here, it's like he's so vibrant and full of life, even pissed, that it's almost blinding. I love your Alec, really I do (o: And I like that Edward isn't an unbridled angsty sop like he so often is (o: I really hope to see more of these two. These guys at the moment for me epitomise young love. It's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing dear. Cheers.
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
ahh to be 21 and given a giant cock for your birthday.

Good Times! hehe

question whats a yard? is it a British thing?
SHL23 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I'm officially Team Alec. I freaking love these boys together. Alec's comments about his mom were sadly fatalistic, knowing the bigger story, but these two together are just perfect. They balance each other so well. If you're not quite done playing with these boys I know I wouldn't mind some more Edward/Alec fluff.
MisguidedMishap chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was charming. I love Edward with Alec just as much as I love him with Seth. I also loved reading this with an accent. Hope there's more stuff like this in the making; the series is too good to let go.
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh, I just love Alec. It's very difficult to read about him knowing what's on the horizon. But he is so sweet nonetheless.