Reviews for A Dark Merlin Tale
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
Very nice. And I would hate one where Merlin stayed evil.
Klaroline Mikealforbes chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
That. Was. Awesome!
Klaroline Mikealforbes chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
I love how merlin was commenting on uther words, cause its not like he can get in trouble.
Klaroline Mikealforbes chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Lol i have that with stories all the time where i say its going to be such and such long and its longer.
Klaroline Mikealforbes chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Aww dont end the chapter there! (Actually thats a great place to leave it if your a writer, but its killer to us readers!
SpaceGandalf97 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Forget cookies, I think I'll be needing a glass of whisky.
TheManyFacesofJester chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Aw, Cute Ending!
LozzaBlueBell x chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
I was abit un sure about this story but i loved it! I loved the ending when they called each other idiot warlocks and supercillious dollop head.

My fave bit is probably were they can mind read, I always thought it was b cuz arthur had magic b cuz he was born from magi so maybe he had magic...

Would u ever consider using that story? I's luv to read it, message me back, thx. xx
Magic Cabbage chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
When Merlin was about to be executed and he acted like his usual goofy, big mouth self i almost Cried! Great story :D
Kitty O chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Love :)

"Yes, Merlin, that is the reason," he said with that play-along-or-you-die voice. Yeah, that was stupid of him not to catch onto.

I like the end. I once did that, actually. Everyone complained that I was arguementative. So I spent a whole day agreeing with everything...After they had their fun making me look stupid, someone actually begged me on their knees just to ARGUE..It was fun.

Loved it!
Cassy27 chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Great ending :) I really enjoyed reading this fic! Thanks for having shared it with us!
PatPly chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Love the evil Merlin thing. Shame that he is normal again. :D

Good story!
Shalimar chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Please update soon! I can't wait to read more and know what the hell is going to happen...
Kitty O chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Ah, I loved Merlin's way of going out. I forgot to polish your helmet... And THey are the same thing! Honestly! I wish I'd thought of that... :(

Kitty O chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
I was glad to be left to the utter sexiness of Dark!Merlin