Reviews for How I Recall It
guardianofdragonlore chapter 2 . 1/22
I had been looking for this! Its awesome.
fire lily chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
That wasn't my heart breaking totally no nope
Corianna15 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Very interesting , telling a story from Arthur's perspective in journal form. Nice!
Cruelest Sea chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
I loved Merlin's version of the story and was just hoping there was a sequel when I saw this. I seriously shrieked. I absolutely love this!
lowi chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Sorry I can't review blue, cuz this killed me with its beautifulness and sadness and everything.

I loved it though and I love you for writing so good and yeah :3
lowi chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Gosh. &hearts

Fantastic. You write them so good and arthur's so adorable and this is so fabulous and now I have to read chapter two!
animeloveramy chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
this is brill, well done XD

it works so well with the other one i'd think it was the same person who wrote it
The Volcanologist chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
you know that excited feeling you get at the pit of your stomach and you can hardly breathe?

I got that, but I also have a sore throat, so I couldn't breathe.

Thanks so much!

I'm kidding, I really enjoyed this story. really really really did. :D

read some of mine please? :D you dont have to of course, but it would be a pleasure if you did.
SilverShadows99 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Nice telling from Arthur's pov. Seeing Arthur in an emotional state and just losing control shows how much he cares about Merlin and even he knows he can never admit it out loud. Love when he wrote "And just to add, if anyone – that means you, Merlin! – ever reads this, I'll kill them myself." nice touch of humor is a serious angsty story. Thanks for sharing.
SilverShadows99 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Thanks for writing the story from Arthur's pov. Love Arthur's concern and his attempts to hide it. Thrown a bit by Arthur lighting a candle with a match from his pocket, lol. Also surprised that Arthur managed to find a servant worse than Merlin to take with him on the hunting trip, didn't think such a creature existed. Enjoying the story.
Fujoshimon chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
OMG I STUMBLED UPON THIS BY ACCIDENT AND YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

This is the companion piece I am waiting for!

Awesome job *hearts*
Emachinescat chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Amazing-the two stories coincide perfectly with eachother...they made my day! :)
Dianne chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
You did really well with this companion piece. You kept it in the original writer's style as well, first person, which is impressive. You captured the cockiness of the prince and also his softer side and then did just the right thing by having him denying his concern at the end. It's really nice to read some Merlin stories that aren't slash! Thanks for writing.
Boisterous Hal chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Wow, this was equally as brilliant as LoveAngst's "How I Remember It". I thought it was interesting how Arthur observed that there seemed to be something going on between Morgana and Merlin, because up until recently I thought there was something going on between them after watching the TV show...*shrugs*. I think you have done a very good companion piece to LoveAngst's story, so well done.
Miles333 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
That was so great! Poor Arthur, thinking all the way through this chapter that Merlin was going to die! O_O This chapter really was worth the wait, especially since it was so long. I really loved this story, and I hope to see more Merlin fics from you soon!

-M3