Reviews for How I Recall It
Aris1013 chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Awesome story! Great job :D
Felicity P chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Squee! Awesome :) I love this as much as I loved the other one...so well written! Thanks for doing this, because I love seeing Arthur's point of view. Almost had me in tears lol! *runs to click favs*
cooking-ninja18 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Yay! I'm not sure what to say other than i really liked that story. it was very well written! Great job!
LovesAngst chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
You did a wonderful job! Thanks so much for writing this...you've made Arthur's reactions very real and (I think) believable. In short, I loved it! Keep writing,

LA
ruby890 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
that was great love the angst.
merlinfan93 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is a great start-please continue! I am really interested to see Arthur's POV
Sastiel chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Oh golly! Please PLEASE I beg of you put another chapter up! This is VERY interesting!
cliocat chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Loved Merlin's POV, and am loving this too :) Both really well written. Please put up the second half soon?
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Next chapter!
Alycee Lanet chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
It is really good!
Rosie99 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
wow, poor Arthur. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ruby890 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
love this fic. arthur pov.
Mmerlin chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
i love how this is from arthur's perspective. cant wait to read more!
To lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Interesting! I loved How I Remember It, this looks like it's going to be a nice angsty fic too!
LovesAngst chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Yay! I can't wait to see the rest of Arthur's journal, I'm really enjoying Arthur's POV. Gwen suggesting that Arthur write about his experience was a neat way to start. I'm glad you took this on! Waiting patiently (well not realllly patiently) for an update.

Best,