Reviews for Lonely No More
horsegirlrule chapter 29 . 12/23/2013
I like it
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Interesting. I love stories that are able to pull off a new character and mix it in the canon. I hope it's one of the few:)
Yodes chapter 29 . 8/2/2011
I'm loving this- can't wait to read more.
chocolatecheesecake chapter 29 . 3/6/2011
great chapter! alice was funny :D. i missed this story...anyway i was wondering who the "dark haired vampire from Bree's memories" was...
angeleyenc chapter 29 . 3/5/2011
plz update! yay! I missed this story!
Lesza chapter 29 . 3/5/2011
wow I just thought about this story this morning. Wondering if you would continue... This is great, glad to see you back. Look forward to seeing where your going with this.
chocolatecheesecake chapter 28 . 10/23/2010
fantastic chapter! i'm glad that someone FINALLY stood up to Jane. i'm also glad that Bree didn't die...she's so innocent. looking forward to when they find Fred :)
content1 chapter 28 . 10/20/2010
1- Alice 2 - Edward 3 - Kali Who is the fourth? :)
RedEyedSurprise chapter 28 . 10/19/2010
I loved this chapter! Finally someone stood up and really protected Bree instead of being scared of the stupid Volturi! Hope you update soon!
angeleyenc chapter 28 . 10/18/2010
plz update! yay! bree is okay! so is kali!
MissScarlet202 chapter 28 . 10/18/2010
oh, oh! Please update soon! *Buss-in-Boots 'puppy-dog eyes' look*
content1 chapter 27 . 10/17/2010
Looking forward to the next chapter! Seriously! I want to see how it goes off Cannon - and just what you do with the story. Have that shot for me!
chocolatecheesecake chapter 27 . 10/12/2010
great chapter! very exciting! i love the poem at the beginning. great description of Kali getting her arm ripped off. i laughed when Emmett got her a rabbit...:D i guess the cliffie was necessary to make it more exciting...but i hope you update soon :)
MissScarlet202 chapter 27 . 10/11/2010
OMG! :D ! Brilliant! Fantastic! Please update soon!
angeleyenc chapter 27 . 10/11/2010