Reviews for Symmetry
RiseoftheSoulGuardians chapter 1 . 1/27
My feels just died! Poor Kidd, you should have said something. Why didn't you?
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This was very well written. Loved it.
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Well done. This was very ironic and twisted. Good job on the characters and the feelings that you described for Kid.
A random fangirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
This feels so real and relatable...I liked this :)
Feather the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
It was wonderful! I wish I knew what happened next.
You did awesome :)
carifoo2001 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Eaehhhh. One-sided crushes. o.o -.- ._. .-. I love them and hate them...
Puppydroid chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
It was so cute! when he imagened Hikari I was like: "DUDE! CONFESS AND HAVE UR BABY GURL AND CALL HER HIKARI! HURRY!"
dawnfire7 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
YES! I'm not the only person who thinks Kima would be one-sided! Your author notes are so exact as I was thinking, it's kind of scary. :) And no, it wasn't horrible. How you portrayed Kid, Makai, and Soul was perfect.
CPhantom16 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Your a meanie. I thought he was going to confess and all, and then... NOPE, NOT TODAY. Well ok then. The story was really good though keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
*sniff* *sniff* WAHHHHHHH! S-so AHHHHHHH! NOT ONLY DID THIS NEARLY REDUCE ME TO TEARS, BUT THE CHARACTERS ARE SO IN-CHARACTER I COULD ACTUALLY SEE THAT HAPPENING, WHICH MAKES IT EVEN WORSE! Seriously... you have no idea how close I am to crying. I'm trying to figure out if I hate this or adore it. I-I'm just gonna- Bye.
AnimeLover1015 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
YOU ARE CRUEL... This is so adorable and depressing and amazing and ugh /3 I love it and hate it... beautiful.

Don't take this the wrong way :P
HibiscusAngel15 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Aw...this was so adorably depressing. XD If that makes any sense. I like reading about one-sided crushes who understand that the girl they like has someone else for them. They're always really sad, yet enjoyable to read on how they handle it.

I thought everyone was in-character. :) You don't have to worry about that.

You know, reading this fic gave me the idea for writing my own Soul Eater fanfic (I was already thinking about it before, but the idea of Kid liking Maka had never entered my mind before since I've only read part of the manga and watched all of the anime, so the idea inspired me.) For this, I thank you so much. :)

I just love this one-shot! It's a really good read that gives me so many feels... XD
Nasulilninja chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
aw it wasn't bad. it was super cute, especially the ending 3 Also I think that for future reference if you ever write a KiMa again have him first notice and adore her symmetry and than think that 'hey I doesn't matter, she would still be fricking gorgeous'
Third-Sin-Wrath chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Thats so jackedd up t would u do that 2 me
U no thay hurts my heart cause that is really happinan 2 me
Try 2 make it happier
FutureMage chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
That was so KAWAII! SUGOI! AYE!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »