Reviews for Tanked
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Heh, they're such do-gooders.
daughterXofXdarkness chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
As soon as I saw the words "Al" and "Seafood Restaurant" in the same sentence I automatically knew what was gonna happen! :) When I was younger I was just like Al and I almost cried when I found out what the lobsters in the tanks were for. TT Those poor lobsters! Great story!
Nemaloppe chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I knew that was coming, theres absolutely no way to defend against Al being sweet and begging with puppy dog eyes, just no way. Awesome story.
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
"It's kind of like that old suit of armor in your father's study." Ooohhh, punch in the gut just from the mention. I think it's hilarious how Ed categorizes Winry's obsessions with tools as part of being a girl. Poor, confused little boy...
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
"I need to use the bathroom."

I just knew where that was going! This is just win. Love it! Love you! Love lobsters!
een nihc chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I had a great time reading this. I love your descriptions about the seafood restaurant. The moment you mentioned lobster in a tank, I knew what the Elric brothers would do. The flashback about the chicken coop misadventure is funny too. Well, at least Pinako finally had her seafood.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Hahaha. This was so funny. The narration was witty and descriptive and the idea simply hilarious. I liked how you were able to get in some back story with the chicken coop and the line with Winry and the hardware stores was priceless. You had all of the characters perfectly pegged, too! It was such a fun read.

'Tank' you!

Sapphireswimming
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was cute, but kind of sad at the same time. I'm with Al - I never like seeing the lobsters in their tank at the store, and often wish I could save them. So I wish they had managed to save some of the lobsters. But it was still funny, and great characterization on Al. Liked the chicken story too, and I notice it featured Buck from one of your other stories.
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
XDDDDD OMG, OMG!

..I hereby dub you the greatest author in FMA category of all time. xDDD

This. Was. Brilliant! x3 Characterization was spot-on, detail was excellent, and dialogue was perfect! Everything was genius! xDD

Awesome job with this, sensational work! _
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
LOL

this is adorable, and i remember how i cried at shoprite when my sister rold me that the lobsters were food... lol

this seems like something Ed and Al would do :)

remember! fish are friends, not food :P
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I am hooked on your stories. This one is rather cute with a lot of humor.

I can see Al getting upset over the truth about the lobsters. I find it funny how he can use his cute sad face to persuade Ed to join him. Usually Ed is the one causing trouble in which Al has to pay, so it's nice to see it switched around this time.

Too bad things didn't turn out the way they planned, at least their hearts were in the right place. I suppose a simple outing would be anything but normal with those two involved.

You have some nice details of the restaurant which makes it feel like a real place. Also the description of the town is nicely done.

Excellent work with this story.
Kerowyn Van'Seph chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hahahaha. So funny. D

keroV
sumigoddess chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was hilarious. It shows that even though Ed gets in trouble the most, it's really Al who gets him into it as kids. After all, who can resist puppy eyes?...
Laora chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This is utterly adorable! Poor Al xD
LilVirga chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Alphonse would totally do something like that!