Reviews for Careful What You Wish For
samdragon57 chapter 4 . 7/29
So this isn't really a review but when I got to the part where they were shouting Adrian's name, I immediately did the same in the style of Stallone from the Rocky movies.
Other than that, awesome story!
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 8 . 7/10
aww! I'm more here for the danny Phantom side of things, and I have literally no idea who guinan is, but I'm loving this story! please update when you're ready, I love this fic and it's the only ffn I can semi understand when I get in a trekkie mood so... yeah. XD Updates plez!
Brian1972 chapter 8 . 1/28
Good one. Would love to read more of this.
LordOfAllBricks chapter 8 . 1/5
I wish there was more to read, I really got into your story and suddenly—that's it?! Noooo...
It has a five-star rating from me! Don't give up this masterpiece, it can only become even more amazing from here! (insert fistpump here) /
KingOfWhispers chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
Please update this, doll! I like how you did Guinan, and I think her Danny could get along really well. But please continue this wonderful story!
jiji-kitten chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
Pleas continue it's to good to stop it i really want to see what happens next I know it's bin years but you need to continue
ema chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Miss your work on this fic! Think about it often. Would totally pay you to continue. lol
bibliophilea chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
I really enjoyed reading this. I hope you come back to it some day.
Tamuril2 chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
*wails* FOUR YEARS! *sniffles* It's been four years since you updated this story. *cries* Please put another chappie on. Please! I HAVE to know what happens next. Does Picard find out? What about Q? And does Adrian cross over? Will someone bad find out about Danny's other half? *panics* I must know. I must! It's killing me, this lack of knowledge. *gets on her knees* Please, update this, please.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
good story but i have to ask is it abandoned because it has not been updated in four years?
Falcore chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
So rare to see a plot this damn good. I hope you return. Sincerely.
guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Can you plz update or kill this story.
Kelsey Raine chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
In books, a line break might be flowers or something. If you're on a computer, u can get emoticons by googling them and copying and pasting.

Or something like what I did above. It just kind of breaks things up. A line break could actually be whatever u want, but having words messes with the flow of the story.
PhantomPhever chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
This is really awesome! I'm enjoying it a lot. I haven't read many good future Danny Phantom fics, and haven't had much interest in the plots of the ones that are good. But this one great so far and has definitely piqued my interest! I hope you continue!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Good story so far and, if you decide to get back to it, I'll be waiting, but I noticed two things you might want to fix:

First, I've never seen the spelling "Adrian" used as a feminine name and that might trip some people up. The feminine form is "Adrianne" or, if you want something that sounds more like "Adrian", you can use "Adrienne"

("Adrienne" is basically the French version of "Adrianne" but, because of quirks in how English speakers tend to mis-pronounce French words and names, "Adrienne" sounds very similar to "Adrian" in English.)

Second, "little lone" should be "let alone".