Reviews for Careful What You Wish For
Guest chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
I've read this story several times and I keep wishing you will come back to it. Please write more. It's really good.
Rabidbunnygoaway chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Why u write good fanfiction? I have an addiction I need moart!
BakuganShari chapter 8 . 9/19/2016
Please start updating again! I keep coming back to the story and rereading it's so good, There's nothing quite like it that I found and I hope to read new chapters soon
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2016
Wow, this series of yours is really awesome! It's the absolute BEST ST:TNG/DP crossover EVER! I found this last chapter to be really nice. Heh heh, of COURSE Guinean would know... But at least Danny's feeling better. Though I feel as if that nightmare is more of a foreshadowing of what's to come. -cough- evil Borg queen -cough- ... I wonder if he'd be able to destroy the Borg from inside the hive mind, or not. Hmmm... But I also love the plan to make all the senior officers determined to figure Danny out! xD That road definitely leads to hilarity, muahahahahahaha~! :P Speaking of hilarity, it was quite amusing seeing Clockwork and Q talk to each other. I wonder if Q is the reason for Danny's horrid luck... He definitely seems the type to ruin Danny's life/peace just to mess with him.
Anywaysss..! I really did enjoy reading what you have for this. It makes me sad, though, to see that this story seems abandoned.. :[ But I do understand that writing is tough, and life has the habit of getting in the way of rec type things... Oh well.. Just be proud, because you've made a piece of art! Even if it's unfinished. :]
samdragon57 chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
So this isn't really a review but when I got to the part where they were shouting Adrian's name, I immediately did the same in the style of Stallone from the Rocky movies.
Other than that, awesome story!
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
aww! I'm more here for the danny Phantom side of things, and I have literally no idea who guinan is, but I'm loving this story! please update when you're ready, I love this fic and it's the only ffn I can semi understand when I get in a trekkie mood so... yeah. XD Updates plez!
Brian1972 chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
Good one. Would love to read more of this.
LordOfAllBricks chapter 8 . 1/5/2016
I wish there was more to read, I really got into your story and suddenly—that's it?! Noooo...
It has a five-star rating from me! Don't give up this masterpiece, it can only become even more amazing from here! (insert fistpump here) /
KingOfWhispers chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
Please update this, doll! I like how you did Guinan, and I think her Danny could get along really well. But please continue this wonderful story!
jiji-kitten chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
Pleas continue it's to good to stop it i really want to see what happens next I know it's bin years but you need to continue
ema chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Miss your work on this fic! Think about it often. Would totally pay you to continue. lol
bibliophilea chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
I really enjoyed reading this. I hope you come back to it some day.
Tamuril2 chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
*wails* FOUR YEARS! *sniffles* It's been four years since you updated this story. *cries* Please put another chappie on. Please! I HAVE to know what happens next. Does Picard find out? What about Q? And does Adrian cross over? Will someone bad find out about Danny's other half? *panics* I must know. I must! It's killing me, this lack of knowledge. *gets on her knees* Please, update this, please.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
good story but i have to ask is it abandoned because it has not been updated in four years?
Falcore chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
So rare to see a plot this damn good. I hope you return. Sincerely.