Reviews for Careful What You Wish For
jiji-kitten chapter 8 . 7/12
Pleas continue it's to good to stop it i really want to see what happens next I know it's bin years but you need to continue
ema chapter 1 . 4/22
Miss your work on this fic! Think about it often. Would totally pay you to continue. lol
bibliophilea chapter 8 . 3/26
I really enjoyed reading this. I hope you come back to it some day.
Tamuril2 chapter 7 . 3/25
*wails* FOUR YEARS! *sniffles* It's been four years since you updated this story. *cries* Please put another chappie on. Please! I HAVE to know what happens next. Does Picard find out? What about Q? And does Adrian cross over? Will someone bad find out about Danny's other half? *panics* I must know. I must! It's killing me, this lack of knowledge. *gets on her knees* Please, update this, please.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
good story but i have to ask is it abandoned because it has not been updated in four years?
Falcore chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
So rare to see a plot this damn good. I hope you return. Sincerely.
guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Can you plz update or kill this story.
Kelsey Raine chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
In books, a line break might be flowers or something. If you're on a computer, u can get emoticons by googling them and copying and pasting.

Or something like what I did above. It just kind of breaks things up. A line break could actually be whatever u want, but having words messes with the flow of the story.
PhantomPhever chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
This is really awesome! I'm enjoying it a lot. I haven't read many good future Danny Phantom fics, and haven't had much interest in the plots of the ones that are good. But this one great so far and has definitely piqued my interest! I hope you continue!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Good story so far and, if you decide to get back to it, I'll be waiting, but I noticed two things you might want to fix:

First, I've never seen the spelling "Adrian" used as a feminine name and that might trip some people up. The feminine form is "Adrianne" or, if you want something that sounds more like "Adrian", you can use "Adrienne"

("Adrienne" is basically the French version of "Adrianne" but, because of quirks in how English speakers tend to mis-pronounce French words and names, "Adrienne" sounds very similar to "Adrian" in English.)

Second, "little lone" should be "let alone".
Tamuril2 chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
Tam: *squeals* Guinan knows!
Riker: *winces* Must you squeal?
Tam: *squeaks then smirks* Better?
Riker: *glares*
Tam: *leans in close to Danny* Oooo, the silent treatment.
Danny: *grins* Watch him go red now.
Riker: *goes red*
Tam: *laughs* Aha, you're good!
Danny: *bows* I know.
Tam: *has a sudden thought and panics*
Danny: *notices* What? What's wrong?
Tam: *licks lips* It's just...I want to follow this story (it's so good), but it's been *checks* over two years since Soului updated this. *worries* What if she's forgotten about this story?
Danny: *nods* Better leave a good review telling her why she should update then.
Tam: *flies off* Review time!
Riker: *blinks* She always this excitable?
Danny: *chuckles* You should see her on chocolate and little sleep. One word? Epic.

1) Yes, Guinan knows. I just knew she would...well, rather I hoped she would. Poor Danny needs a human friend, even if he's had bad experiences with that. Humans need other humans. I hope Guinan can bring Danny back to what he was before. He's definitely not living right now.

2) THE BORG KNOW! OH MY GOSH, THIS IS BAD. AND YES, I KNOW I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS. I'M JUST SO EXCITED AND FREAKED OUT. THIS IS GOING TO BLOW THE ANGST AND ACTION OUT THE WATER!

3) Poor, poor Danny. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it would be to live this long and have to hide who you are. Poor thing. I wanna hug him so bad right now, it's not even funny. Picard would be a great help for him, I think.

All in all, a wonderful story so far. Please, update this. I don't want it to become one of those unfinished tales on FF.

Tamuril2
mixxi chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
oh god, this is so good and perfect!

please continue this
chaos-lord377 chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
NOOOOO not the last chapter its too good to end :(
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
Wow, that's all I can say, wow. Like, if I had to rate this story and 10-1, I would give it a 10. You fit these two universes together seamlessly. I'm hoping you haven't abandoned this story, although I'm guessing you have, which is a shame since its so freaking good.
shadowhitman chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
it s good story you got update plz.