Reviews for Better Than Dancing It Out
wow.fanfic chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Such a strange coupling that I had never even considered...but am over the moon to be schooled in such a epic show of imagination.

This was so touching, bittersweet and did I mention the sexy as all get out?

I would say I have no words, but ya know, a-hem, *clears throat blushing* that would totally be a lie...what with my tendency to babble.

Your Christina was dead on and utterly true to her character. -"Aren't you all malicious glee and light?"- I mean that line might actually top her already astonishingly edgy, biting, sarcasti-bitch-y wit that Shonda supplies us with weekly...just saying!

:(, yup that frown would be an indication of my jealousy over the mad comedic skills some of you brilliant femslash fanfic authors seem to possess. *indignant petulant sulk*

I'm so psyched I happened upon this today. 'Simply fan- freaking -tastic!' ,Thank you so much for the hard work in entertaining the bored lesbian masses.
pasharamone chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
wow thats a pairing i didnt expect to like! must be good writing ;)
kuliet4ever chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
*fans self* OMG! Becca what a hot little fic! I so wanted it to be longer just to keep these two together. *muse wanders away* ;) *hugs* Wonderful story hun!