Reviews for Flashback of the Ages
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
This, was interesting. VERY interesting. I definitely think you should do a Flashback of the Ages 2. That'd be pretty interesting.

And if you still don't know who I was referencing in one of my previous reviews, well, that's too bad. And it should've been obvious anyway. X3

And, I must say, this story IS your best Sukima spin-off.
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
WASHTUBS! XD

I noticed a minor absence of washtubs in this story, but then again, not even ten paragraphs into the story, half the characters go tiny. And the other half either wasn't effected or grew.

And I REALLY love Remilia's reason as to why she doesn't want to grow up. But, meh. That's her problem.

I wonder what chaos will occur in the next chapter.

*favorites*
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Jeez, Cirno's powers strengthened tenfold... That's just scary... -_-'''

For some reason, this story actually kinda reminds me of a story idea I had, which unfortunately I scrapped because it didn't really work. However, this does give me an idea for a concept in my stories, though I'm trying to figure out if I actually want to use it.

Anyway, as expected, this is quite hilarious.
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Now I see why this is your best spin-off of your Sukima series. It's fucking hilarious. XD

I can only imagine what chaos would ensue if there were more characters present that had turned into little children. (Yes, there's supposed to be a reference there. You have to figure out who I'm referencing though. XP)

Definitely awesome. Now to continue reading.
Heraklinios chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
Good stories end young...*sigh*

Well, even though I'm not good with WAFFs (warm and fuzzy feelings), I enjoyed the story. As always, nice work Will.

Maybe next time, you could add a Deadpan Snarker, if you know what I mean. Well, good luck.
EMT chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
Sad to see such a fun story end, but end it must, congrats on getting it done in 8 hrs. Cannot wait to see what you're next spin-off involves. Luck be with you and may your creativity stay strong.
Touhou Famcom chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
I cant really describe how I REALLY Enjoyed this Chapter,and I cant believe you have done it in just 8 hours!

although it was the last Chapter,it had many laughs in it while it didn't Ruin anything at all,in fact,it just made the Chapter all more better :)

and I just love the conclusion to all this,from the fight with Crino and budou,to the end of the battle,to the recovery of Crino and finally...the end paragraphs...it was all just PERFECT!

defiantly one of your best spin-off since you started the Sukima Serious,you have done more then just well,it was (again,for lack of words) PERFECT!

I will await your next fic with Eager,and until then,I wish you the utmost of luck with what your planning next,because I cant really wait to see what you have in mind :)
Touhou Famcom chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
well,I must say that this Chapter had a nice balance of light hearted Moments and a some good smiles and laughter

while the other half had a very nice"the Road to conclusion" event which had a very nice end wityh cliff hanger(lately,people stopped doing that,maybe they lack guts?)

anyway,as much as I lack the words to Describe this Chapter,it was a Great one just as always,Iam looking forward to what will be revealed on the next one(which Iam going yo read now anyway :D)
Touhou Famcom chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
2 chapters to read for me and they were just as Great! although this spin-off is coming to an end,i cant help but get Excited,not to mention the very Depth of those Chapters as well as the large amount of light hearted moments that fits very well with the situation!

both of those 2 Chapters(5,and 6) were Great to read as well as very fun too,the Change from of pace on both of the 5th and 6th chapter was quite good,in fact,too MUCH good,somehow it fits perfectly.

overall,I enjoyed it completely to the point of reading it even 3 more times after the first one :)

keep up this work,and Iam sure you will make a fine end to this spin-off :)
Touhou Famcom chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
now this is quite the very nice Chapter you have made my friend.

I must say that I enjoyed it fully from the start to the end,not to mention the many cute moments and the misfortune of some Characters that was too funny and too entertaining.

and we see the appearance of Yukari on the Scene,which Iam eager to know what she will unveil as this spin-off progresses.

Iam still guessing that there are still more of the cast who got affected by that spell,and we will be seening them soon :)

you are a fine Auther,keep up your good work,and good luck on the rest of this spin-off :)
Touhou Famcom chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
here we go!

2 Chapters to read and review,and best of all,its just friggin SWEET!

I must say that I have been liking this spin-off even more and more!

Too much cuteness,and at the same time,too much mischief(LOL)

I must also say that your Creativity is quite high in this spin-off,maybe thats why it took sometime to post it,though Iam glad too because you took your time and didnt rush it up :)

keep up the good work and good luck on the rest of your spin-off :)
EMT chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
The Fun continues for another chapter. I've got nothing to say really except I'll keep reading and eagerly await more of your great writing.
Fuuto chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
oooh, tiny Meiling! That was great. Can't wait for more :3
snapshot2010 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
ahh,the overflow of cuteness and fluffiness,not to mention the funny stuff as one of the main dishes!

I will be sure to savor this incident to its very end XD

and I wish a good luck to this Great Author for his Great and Evil ideas that are always interesting to the very end

if anyone reads this,then I recommend this fic for every Touhou fan,and that includes the Sukima series as a whole XD
Touhou Famcom chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
alright,this seems like a Great plot for a spin-off of your Sukima serious,an Original Idea too(though you should point out that its based on your Sukima Serious)

I loved the light-hearted feel in this one along with a huge amount of cuteness and fluffiness!

and i am getting really Excited just to know how will they solve this funny indecent as well as looking forward to know about the others who got affected by that spell!

good job and good luck on the next Chapter :)